Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space
Space
We most likely will see first space tourism and other business done in space in upcoming years. But I don't feel the enthusiasm about space for the most part. +200 celsius when the sun shines and approx. -200 celsius in the shade. And most importantly we most likely will never see in our life time sexy alien women like in Mass Effect.
RE: Space
(September 24, 2018 at 1:13 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: We most likely will see first space tourism and other business done in space in upcoming years. But I don't feel the enthusiasm about space for the most part. 200 celsius when the sun shines and -200 celsius when it's dark. And most importantly we most likely will never see in our life time sexy alien women like in Mass Effect.

True.

But if Trump keeps going the way he is, you may encounter sexy super mutant women like in Fallout...
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 24, 2018 at 1:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 24, 2018 at 1:13 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: We most likely will see first space tourism and other business done in space in upcoming years. But I don't feel the enthusiasm about space for the most part. 200 celsius when the sun shines and -200 celsius when it's dark. And most importantly we most likely will never see in our life time sexy alien women like in Mass Effect.

True.

But if Trump keeps going the way he is, you may encounter sexy super mutant women like in Fallout...

Trumps brings Halo game epicness in to reality. 

At work.

But.... We might be a few steps closer to harvesting iridium asteroids and building 'Hammer's Slammers' type tanks. Big Grin
(September 24, 2018 at 1:13 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: We most likely will see first space tourism and other business done in space in upcoming years. But I don't feel the enthusiasm about space for the most part. +200 celsius when the sun shines and approx. -200 celsius in the shade. And most importantly we most likely will never see in our life time sexy alien women like in Mass Effect.

We won't feel either extreme of temperature unless the whole thing goes wonky. I think going into space in 50 years will be as exciting as going to Disneyland when you're 65 years old.
What?!?! Not Star Trek. I'm out.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 24, 2018 at 2:32 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: We won't feel either extreme of temperature unless the whole thing goes wonky. I think going into space in 50 years will be as exciting as going to Disneyland when you're 65 years old.

My grandkids will bitch about their moon commute, to me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Wait until the first billionaire gets killed.  That will be the end of that.
Well at least this time they're letting the rich be the guinea pigs.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
"How Far is the Closest Star? The simple answer is that the Sun is the closest star to Earth, about 93 million miles away". Sun fuels life and unless some sexy alien women also happen to have warp drives to teleport to our solar system, I will never see sexy alien women.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Space Slug / Greatest movie one criteria hostile merger! ignoramus 8 1317 September 14, 2017 at 7:46 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Time for a song thread, how about Space brewer 31 4388 August 11, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: KevinM1
  Mars, (space) pictures ignoramus 8 1499 March 22, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Lego man in space. leo-rcc 2 1066 January 26, 2012 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  We're being invaded by space aliens little_monkey 9 3915 December 25, 2011 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: little_monkey
  Earth versus space TruthWorthy 10 4033 January 20, 2010 at 4:22 am
Last Post: TruthWorthy