Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:48 pm

Poll: Bathroom time.
This poll is closed.
Sharing is caring.
20.00%
3 20.00%
I need my alone time.
46.67%
7 46.67%
Fuck all polls.
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bathroom Poll
Bathroom Poll
Do you and your significant other share bathroom time or are you adamant about your bathroom privacy?

RE: Bathroom Poll
Privacy for sure. 

If it's anything toilet related, I'm locking that door  Hehe If it's a shower, I don't mind if she walks in to ask me something or get something out of the bathroom. I have a young daughter, so if I'm showering she may need to "use the bathroom" so I'll allow that [I'll cover up with the curtain haha], but otherwise it's a locked up situation for me.
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
When fumigating the bathroom, I prefer to be alone, except for the dead bugs. I'd do like OT500 in other instances, like the wife using the toilet. I don't want to deprive anyone of their ability to download at need. I just stay behind the shower curtain.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I don’t have a significant other. I do have 3 kids, so I never get to go to the bathroom in peace.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I wouldn't mind sharing but my wife only lets me look from a distance. If she's in there doing her thing(s) she gets irritated if I come in just to grab a razor or brush teeth.

And god forbid I take up more than one drawer/cabinet. 

To much pissyness tends to end with a payback cold glass of water when she's in the shower.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I have kids and cats.

What the hell is privacy? I share a bathroom with my daughter. My son and Rob share the other bathroom.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 3, 2018 at 1:10 pm)wyzas Wrote: I wouldn't mind sharing but my wife only lets me look from a distance. If she's in there doing her thing(s) she gets irritated if I come in just to grab a razor or brush teeth.

To much pissyness tends to end with a payback cold glass of water when she's in the shower.

I would be in a similar situation. When the wife is busy getting ready, it’s best to stay out of her way. I also have the use of one drawer, jam packed with my belongings and a very small section in the corner of the wardrobe.
(October 3, 2018 at 1:20 pm)Marozz Wrote:
(October 3, 2018 at 1:10 pm)wyzas Wrote: I wouldn't mind sharing but my wife only lets me look from a distance. If she's in there doing her thing(s) she gets irritated if I come in just to grab a razor or brush teeth.

I would be in a similar situation. When the wife is busy getting ready, it’s best to stay out of her way. I also have the use of one drawer, jam packed with my belongings and a very small section in the corner of the wardrobe.

Does yours pee and poop with the door open assuming it's a no fly zone and that you are instinctively to know better?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 3, 2018 at 1:34 pm)wyzas Wrote:
(October 3, 2018 at 1:20 pm)Marozz Wrote: I would be in a similar situation. When the wife is busy getting ready, it’s best to stay out of her way. I also have the use of one drawer, jam packed with my belongings and a very small section in the corner of the wardrobe.

Does yours pee and poop with the door open assuming it's a no fly zone and that you are instinctively to know better?
Yep! Smile
I'm single and live alone, but I share the bathroom with two miniature dachshund statues.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 971 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 495 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Poll: What To Do With Defunct Retail Outlets BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1834 October 30, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2161 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Quick Poll: Do you speak more than one language? Edwardo Piet 40 4088 April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14511 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 6960 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1678 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poll: Are you more or less emotional when you're completely alone? Edwardo Piet 11 1515 December 12, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Quick Poll: Do you drink alcohol? Edwardo Piet 63 8227 October 1, 2017 at 2:24 am
Last Post: Aegon