Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump has blood on his hands
Trump has blood on his hands
As the case of Jamal Kashoggi's murder in the Saudi consulate in Turkey is escalating, Turkey is accusing Saudi Arabia with assassinating the journalist, and dismembering his body to pieces using a bone saw. They have recordings and evidence as they claim.

This is not a story in "Pulp Fiction", this is reality. It's the reality we -the tortured people living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- have been telling the world, and even screaming to get our voices heard: criticizing the regime in Saudi Arabia is met by a very long torture that would probably end with death or permanent disability.

A crime like this might hint and show that when superpowers like the U.S, support a bloodthirsty, barbaric regime like the Saudi regime, it will eventually lead to a backfire, like we saw with Canada first, then Jamal's murder.

But the very strange thing in all of this, is how the president of the U.S; Donald Trump; ignored most warnings since he came to power, and strengthened his relationships with the psychopaths ruling that kingdom.
The U.S is now -because of him- drenched to its ears in the blood of Jamal; without the unconditional support of Trump; Saudi Arabia would probably think twice before exporting its barbarism to other parts of the world.

My concern is always about the innocent; not about the likes of Trump. Seeing the Sauds bully Canada and murder people like Jamal Kashoggi is terrifying to me, because I know that this is only the start: the Sauds under the leadership of MBS will go further than that, especially domestically.

Trump is an irresponsible asshole that deserves to stand in front of court for supporting such criminals. Matter in fact I think he is a criminal too in this crime; the asshole had intelligence reports showing that Jamal was going to get killed.

This man has blood on his hands.
I wish the investigations bring down the Sauds for good; and bring their image to bottom of the barrel,along with Trump and Kushner.
RE: Trump has blood on his hands
(October 14, 2018 at 6:30 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: As the case of Jamal Kashoggi's murder in the Saudi consulate in Turkey is escalating, Turkey is accusing Saudi Arabia with assassinating the journalist, and dismembering his body to pieces using a bone saw. They have recordings and evidence as they claim.

This is not a story in "Pulp Fiction", this is reality. It's the reality we -the tortured people living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- have been telling the world, and even screaming to get our voices heard: criticizing the regime in Saudi Arabia is met by a very long torture that would probably end with death or permanent disability.

A crime like this might hint and show that when superpowers like the U.S, support a bloodthirsty, barbaric regime like the Saudi regime, it will eventually lead to a backfire, like we saw with Canada first, then Jamal's murder.

But the very strange thing in all of this, is how the president of the U.S; Donald Trump; ignored most warnings since he came to power, and strengthened his relationships with the psychopaths ruling that kingdom.
The U.S is now -because of him- drenched to its ears in the blood of Jamal; without the unconditional support of Trump; Saudi Arabia would probably think twice before exporting its barbarism to other parts of the world.

My concern is always about the innocent; not about the likes of Trump. Seeing the Sauds bully Canada and murder people like Jamal Kashoggi is terrifying to me, because I know that this is only the start: the Sauds under the leadership of MBS will go further than that, especially domestically.

Trump is an irresponsible asshole that deserves to stand in front of court for supporting such criminals. Matter in fact I think he is a criminal too in this crime; the asshole had intelligence reports showing that Jamal was going to get killed.

I wish the investigations bring down the Sauds for good; and bring their image to bottom of the barrel,along with Trump and Kushner.

Journalism in the west is the cornerstone of checks on power. Long before this horrific event, we have seen other journalists murdered, like the two Japanese journalists murdered by Isis. But we have had for a couple years now a sitting president who has vilified journalists and that sends a very dangerous message to oppressive theocracies and dictatorships.

But no, Trump is not just "irresponsible", he is flat out dangerous. We had a politician assault a journalist already, and the worst part is our right wing don't care and the fucker still ran an won because of Trump's vile rhetoric is spreading among lower party members all the way down to the local level.
(October 14, 2018 at 8:28 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 14, 2018 at 6:30 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: As the case of Jamal Kashoggi's murder in the Saudi consulate in Turkey is escalating, Turkey is accusing Saudi Arabia with assassinating the journalist, and dismembering his body to pieces using a bone saw. They have recordings and evidence as they claim.

Journalism in the west is the cornerstone of checks on power. Long before this horrific event, we have seen other journalists murdered, like the two Japanese journalists murdered by Isis. But we have had for a couple years now a sitting president who has vilified journalists and that sends a very dangerous message to oppressive theocracies and dictatorships.

But no, Trump is not just "irresponsible", he is flat out dangerous. We had a politician assault a journalist already, and the worst part is our right wing don't care and the fucker still ran an won because of Trump's vile rhetoric is spreading among lower party members all the way down to the local level.

It is very disappointing to see Saudi Arabia cheat a global military campaign after assassinating a journalist like the one ISIS saw; it seems that if ISIS had enough money it would had cheated the campaign against it. The world's credability has a price as it seems; and if this proves anything to me, it proves that Saudi Arabia can't pay anymore.

I agree with you that Trump is dangerous, but isn't his whole populous wing is? If we get rid of Trump (and I'm saying "we" because as it seems he is a threat not just to Americans); thousands -if not millions- of populous look-a-likes will jump in to fill his space.
The democratic parties must begin hitting hard on the drums of war, and it begins by adopting cases like Kashoggi's case, and focus too on the fuck ups in the foreign policy that gave Trump and the Sauds a good umbrella to hid behind.
(October 14, 2018 at 9:14 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(October 14, 2018 at 8:28 am)Brian37 Wrote: Journalism in the west is the cornerstone of checks on power. Long before this horrific event, we have seen other journalists murdered, like the two Japanese journalists murdered by Isis. But we have had for a couple years now a sitting president who has vilified journalists and that sends a very dangerous message to oppressive theocracies and dictatorships.

It is very disappointing to see Saudi Arabia cheat a global military campaign after assassinating a journalist like the one ISIS saw; it seems that if ISIS had enough money it would had cheated the campaign against it. The world's credability has a price as it seems; and if this proves anything to me, it proves that Saudi Arabia can't pay anymore.

I agree with you that Trump is dangerous, but isn't his whole populous wing is? If we get rid of Trump (and I'm saying "we" because as it seems he is a threat not just to Americans); thousands -if not millions- of populous look-a-likes will jump in to fill his space.
The democratic parties must begin hitting hard on the drums of war, and it begins by adopting cases like Kashoggi's case, and focus too on the fuck ups in the foreign policy that gave Trump and the Sauds a good umbrella to hid behind.

It is up to our intel, if the orange turd would let it's do it's job, which the fucker probably wont considering he bragged about making lots of personal money off doing business with the Saudis. There still is a dispute between Saudi Arabia and Turkey as to who did what, but still. It fucking stinks and the fact that 45 has been vilifying the press and admits to making money with that oppressive theocracy, would not shock me in the least that they looked at his behavior here and thought it was ok because he was vilifying journalists here..
Sounds like reverse engineered assignment of guilt to me.

How this works -- you dislike the current President ( and I do too) find something bad that happened, anywhere in the world - assign blame to US President.

Not realistic - but I suppose it vents your spleen.

The US has had blood in it's hand for years and with many presidents. While sad and disturbing, the Saudi/Trump actions are not a special case.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 14, 2018 at 10:21 am)wyzas Wrote: The US has had blood in it's hand for years and with many presidents. While sad and disturbing, the Saudi/Trump actions are not a special case.

I wish humans in general worldwide would stop using this "you did this" bullshit.

Yes America HAS done very horrible things in the past. Slavery was horrible, denying women the right to vote was horrible. Genocide of Native Americans was horrible. Black lynchings was horrible. Putting Japanese American citizens in prison camps was horrible. Invading Iraq when Saudi Arabia provided the 19 hijackers was flat out bat shit insane.

No America is not perfect by any stretch. But that does not mean every individual American always agrees with what it's government does. 

Just like I don't blame Atlass for what the Saudi Royals do. I don't blame every Jew in Israel for what Bibi does. 

But sorry, when you compare the OPPORTUNITY in the west in more open societies to CORRECT mistakes, say verses closed states like North Korea or Saudi Arabia, there is no debate to be had. In those states their populations have far less of a chance of standing up to their rulers than say those in Europe and Canada and America.

I fucking hate Trump so please do not lump me in with that asshole.
(October 14, 2018 at 10:21 am)wyzas Wrote: The US has had blood in it's hand for years and with many presidents. While sad and disturbing, the Saudi/Trump actions are not a special case.

Pretty much.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(October 14, 2018 at 10:39 am)Brian37 Wrote:

I wish humans in general worldwide would stop using this "you did this" bullshit.

Yes America HAS done very horrible things in the past. Slavery was horrible, denying women the right to vote was horrible. Genocide of Native Americans was horrible. Black lynchings was horrible. Putting Japanese American citizens in prison camps was horrible. Invading Iraq when Saudi Arabia provided the 19 hijackers was flat out bat shit insane.

No America is not perfect by any stretch. But that does not mean every individual American always agrees with what it's government does. 

Just like I don't blame Atlass for what the Saudi Royals do. I don't blame every Jew in Israel for what Bibi does. 

But sorry, when you compare the OPPORTUNITY in the west in more open societies to CORRECT mistakes, say verses closed states like North Korea or Saudi Arabia, there is no debate to be had. In those states their populations have far less of a chance of standing up to their rulers than say those in Europe and Canada and America.

I fucking hate Trump so please do not lump me in with that asshole.

But they don't want to throw rocks at their own glass houses. It's easier to put the blame elsewhere. 

Hey Brian, don't look now but you got a big bug up your butt.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Quote:Yes America HAS done very horrible things in the past.

Not only in the past.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1736 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 284 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1079 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14316 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4505 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36913 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  This is officially the funniest thing Trump has ever said Aegon 12 1547 September 19, 2018 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 563 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2160 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger