Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I like about you!
What I like about you!
Khemikal:  Has a fun time doing dialogue, and does it in a light hearted way, but still helps me get into the depth of the issue and elaborate. He makes it fun to get into the depth of an issue.

Catholic_Lady: Kind hearted and very smart, dialogues into the depth of the issue,  is very authentic and down to earth person.  She is full of love to other humans, and like Abraham in over-forbearing state, always looks toward their beauty and not their faults.

Minimalist:  Hate's injustice and sees the hypocrisy of religious institutions and is bitter because of the brainwashing use of religion in the political realm that has plagued us for centuries. He is over all a wise historian and knows something has to change.

Neo-Scholastic: Stands his ground on truth he knows, explores and respects ideas he is unsure about, and enlightens other humans on the knowledge he has and shares it respectfully and in a down to earth way. If he is bitter sometimes, it is only due to his knowledge of the Great Being and a day we cannot escape, and accountability, and seeing the ancient wisdom that has guided humanity for so long being mocked as if meaningless, and his reverence to God's names and the journey and path they call to.

To be continued....

LadyForCamus:     Is a mother that values empathy and compassion, and does her best to understand arguments and actual devotes a some time reflecting over them.  She has a noble aura in her personality and can dialogue very well.  Over all very fun and respectful person to interact with.

Tiberius:  Always tries to find middle ground when it's needed to be objective,  makes fair assessment in dialogues, and brings people back to reality and facts.  Respectful and tolerates my hooligan behaviour, which shows his value of freedom of speech.

Losty:  A soul that has overcome much, with much resilience and serenity. She is an example of perseverance. She has a strange aura around her, a strangeness not in disrespectful you are weird way, but in awesome majestic way, in a good stranger way.  It's an aura that she earned through patience in difficulties and it comes out and blesses those around her yet the mystery of her blessed nature is there. 

to be continued....
RE: What I like about you!
MysticKnight: You're not Fred Durst.
(October 14, 2018 at 3:59 pm)no one Wrote: MysticKnight: You're not Fred Durst.

Sorry I don't get it mostly cause I have no idea who Fred Durst is.
Now i like you even more.
The Valkerie: Awesome jokes, dark sense of humor, but at the same time very tender and kind hearted.  A healer among healers, she devoted her life to helping people. Keeps this place lively.  Resilient spirit that can overcome anything her way.

To be continued...
[video=dailymotion]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqnw5IfbZOU[/video]

Big Grin

Not at work.
(October 14, 2018 at 4:00 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 14, 2018 at 3:59 pm)no one Wrote: MysticKnight: You're not Fred Durst.

Sorry I don't get it mostly cause I have no idea who Fred Durst is.

Fred Durst:

[Image: 220px-13-06-09_RiP_Limp_Bizkit_Fred_Durst_1.JPG]

Singer, song writer, musician, film director
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Whateverist: Proof for me Atheists can make it to heaven. Enough said! But I will say more regardless. Very patient, very calm. Very funny. Very cool. Lived an awesome loving life I am sure!

To be continued....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1937 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4022 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You Edwardo Piet 43 5704 August 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  How do you let someone know you like them? Phatt Matt s 67 8146 April 3, 2014 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  getting nominated for something you don't feel like you deserve? mostlysilent 17 3196 October 10, 2013 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  a, like, mechanically, like, sort of like, reaction to the whole "god" thing, yeah. Edwardo Piet 7 2949 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What do you do, and do you like it? Voltron 29 5175 December 13, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: frankiej