Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for?
If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for?
Trump calls for military action on border

I mean good fucking God! This man has something wrong with him. He has got to go!!! But the reality is he is pandering to his base of far right lunatics.
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for?
If you ever listen to interviews he gave in the 80's and 90's you can see the deterioration in his ability to speak/think.  He was always a pompous ass but he used to be able to construct a coherent sentence.

Clearly he has dementia of one form or another.

The problem is that Mike Pence does not have dementia and is every bit as worthless as the fucking WLB.
(October 18, 2018 at 12:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If you ever listen to interviews he gave in the 80's and 90's you can see the deterioration in his ability to speak/think.  He was always a pompous ass but he used to be able to construct a coherent sentence.

The problem is that Mike Pence does not have dementia and is every bit as worthless as the fucking WLB.

While I think Pence is a dirt bag, I would rather have him than Trump. Trump is an unhinged jackass that will literally say anything to rile up his base. I don't think Pence is that stupid, Pence is a politician after all. Yes, I understand he is hostile towards LGBT and women, but if Pence were in instead of Trump, I think there'd be a lot less hostility in this country. 

And yes, Trump does sound like he has dementia. That or he is really stupid. He is unbearable to listen to. Not because I dislike him, but because he sounds like such a moron. I was no fan of Obama, but at least he could talk like a professional adult should. 

However, at the end of the day pretty much 90-99% of what Trump says is directly for his base. 

I just think it's sad that the attitude with Trumptards is "WE WON SO FUCK YOU LIBTARDS!!!"
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(October 18, 2018 at 12:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If you ever listen to interviews he gave in the 80's and 90's you can see the deterioration in his ability to speak/think.  He was always a pompous ass but he used to be able to construct a coherent sentence.

I think he took a dementia test earlier this year. He's just an asshole.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Yeah.... given by Dr. Drunkie.  Who believes those results?
(October 18, 2018 at 4:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah.... given by Dr. Drunkie.  Who believes those results?

Well you literally saw the test and the answers. It's a standard dementia test. Alivin the chipmonk could give it and it would be the same.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I never saw the answers.

As Stalin noted:  "It does not matter who votes.  What matters is who counts the votes."

I don't trust that fucking doctor any farther than I can throw him.

Could you tell me what acronym WLB means? I get that's what you're calling Trump, but I can't decipher what it is.
Formerly Old Man Marsh of TTA

"Don't let those gnomes and illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions."
--Jake the Dog
(October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm)Schwa Wrote:

Could you tell me what acronym WLB means? I get that's what you're calling Trump, but I can't decipher what it is.

Whiney Little Bitch. Coined by Bill Maher.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm)Schwa Wrote:

Gladly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 846 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1002 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  All Hail the Second Amendment Minimalist 3795 631006 August 14, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why wasn't Trump destroyed like Michael Jackson? WinterHold 11 1239 January 2, 2020 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36848 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1389 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1299 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Then God Can Go Fuck Himself! Minimalist 15 5201 August 25, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then FUCK GOD Minimalist 17 3472 August 11, 2017 at 5:16 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71183 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger