Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madeiline McCann coverup
Madeiline McCann coverup
Everyone in the UK has almost certainly heard about this case; many others probably have too. A three-year-old girl disappeared while on holiday in Portugal, and she has not been found to this day. I was initially persuaded by the media, as were many people, that this was a kidnapping. However, I happened to look into it recently and I was shocked to find that the evidence implicating the girl's parents is overwhelming. Clearly she actually died in their apartment, probably by accident, and the McCanns hid the body.

How have they got away with this? There has been a massive coverup initiated by the highest echelons of the UK government, along with the spread of misinformation via the press. My theory at the moment is that the McCanns are part of something very shady, which links all the way to parliament; and they know that if the McCanns go down, they will be brought down too.

If you’ve not looked into the details yourself, you probably think I sound like a nutter right now. A conspiracy theorist. That’s fair enough. I would have said the same, before viewing the evidence. I invite you to look into it yourself, to see what conclusions you come to. The amount of material available is astonishing. I’ll link to just a few of the many hours of videos I’ve been watching.

1) Summary of events

An excellent video looking into all aspects of this case, and what implications it may have.

2) The armchair detective series

The volume levels are all over the place I’m afraid and things look a bit funny visually, but the research he has done is sound. He goes through all aspects of the case and explains the coverup through hours of videos. His whole channel is dedicated to it.

3) Statement analysis

A long interview here with an expert in the field who interprets an interview by the McCanns.

Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Madeiline McCann coverup
Hadn't heard of the case until this moment.

When one has money and power, influence in protecting one's self is easy.
It has a lot of parallels with the Jonbenet Ramsay case, where it was blindingly obvious the parents covered up another child death. A five-year-old girl was hit by her older brother, who was 9, with a heavy torch. He probably didn’t mean to kill her, but the parents staged a kidnapping and got away with it through interference at the highest levels. They were very rich, of course.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Lol, ok.
(October 24, 2018 at 1:05 am)Tiberius Wrote: Lol, ok.

Did you watch any of the videos?

I’ll post a summary later of the evidence in this case. I don’t know how to handle a situation like this, with such high level corruption. All I can think is to spread the message.

Another revealing video series.

Index of my best videos
I feel as though the McCanns probably should have been held to account for negligently leaving their children like that, but I believe that the fact a child was stolen is certainly enough punishment.

FWIW I don’t feel like there’s a conspiracy. I think the McCanns could have done more regarding their, but considering the circumstances I’m in no position to judge. What I do think is that 99.9% she’s dead, and it’s unlikely we’ll ever know the ‘truth’ about it.

I also haven’t watched the videos.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
They (The McCanns) didn't seem genuine to me but that was just my feeling at the time. People can speculate all they like, but without the physical evidence speculation is all it will ever be.
But why would there be a cover up? What's different about the McCanns?
In my personal opinion, I think they have done something, and have attempted to cover it up.

At the very least, leaving your child in a hotel room fairly far away from where you are, in a foreign country, is mental. It could very well be that she got out of bed looking for her parents, and just opened the door herself.....and wandered off. Let alone if somebody later snatched her or she just ended up walking the streets until she potentially died in some other way. It's not out of the question I feel.

Overall, there seemingly lack of reactions here, and the supposed evidence against them as well......doesn't add up in some manner for me.

For now, I'm not directly siding with either story, but would not be surprised if it ever comes out they had SOMETHING to do with this.
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
It's things like this that test one's objectivity.