Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website.
Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website.
Too much "fake news" apparently:

Trump's EPA May Have Shut Down Its Climate Change Website for Good

Reality, however, will continue to assert itself here:

[Image: N_iqr_timeseries.png]
And, here:

[Image: S_iqr_timeseries.png]
RE: Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website.
The man is an IQzero
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

He did that to stop climate change.  See, if there isn't a website about climate change, then the climate can't change.  Duh.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 4, 2018 at 7:26 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: The man is an IQzero

Trump isn't stupid, it is the fact he doesn't give a fuck. He certainly knows how to bully people and con gullible people.
(November 4, 2018 at 8:23 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 4, 2018 at 7:26 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: The man is an IQzero

Trump isn't stupid, it is the fact he doesn't give a fuck.

He's both thick and incapable of giving a fuck.

Back in his younger days he had a certain amount of low cunning about him, but even then there was a clear pattern in his successes and failures. Anything that succeeded for him was from somebody else's ideas or work, anything that failed were his own.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I bet the dumbfucks who go to his stupid fucking rallies will say "he stopped climate change!"

The only thing stupider than the WLB are his fucking red-hat wearing asshole fans.
Not sure if the link addy was intentional by newsweek or not. I'll let you all decide. 

https://www.newsweek.com/epa-shits-down-...es-1198362
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good News for a Change. onlinebiker 6 361 February 7, 2021 at 11:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1175 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2216 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2422 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5456 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1632 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2169 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 529 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1473 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Trump sabotaging climate science (again). Jehanne 15 909 May 30, 2019 at 2:52 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat