Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames
One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/trump-l...eady-dead/

Quote:Trump-loving pro-Confederate candidate goes down in flames — and his campaign party is already dead

Quote:Corey Stewart, the Trump-endorsed Virginia Senate candidate who has championed keeping Confederate monuments on public property, has already been projected to lose his race against Democratic incumbent Tim Kaine.
Polls in Virginia closed at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday — and Kaine was projected as the race’s winner just seconds later.
Although Stewart was widely expected to lose the race against Kaine, the sheer speed at which the race was called indicates that it was a blowout of epic proportions.
RE: One Trump Loving Confederate Asshole Goes Down In Flames
Keep 'em coming.
I don't have that much confidence in the 'murrican public.
(November 6, 2018 at 10:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't have that much confidence in the 'murrican public.

The best response that I have seen when the trumpistas start in about politics (in my wood carving class) is when the guy who used to be a history prof starts telling them that they need to read the Constitution. He and I had a discussion before the last presidential election about the chump's fitness, and pretty much were in agreement. "Pretty much" only because he was less vehement in his condemnation. Some of the shit they say is just like what the chump says- he also knows fuck-all about the Constitution.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 6, 2018 at 10:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't have that much confidence in the 'murrican public.

I have total confidence that my ever lowering option of american public will continue to prove me a clueless optimist.
(November 6, 2018 at 10:58 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:

I have total confidence that my ever lowering option of american public will continue to prove me a clueless optimist.

I'm sad to say I feel the same way. My overarching optimism of the future of humankind has been bluntly tempered by the actions of the fucking idiots of the American population since the general election of 2016.

I can only hope it's just a hiccup of the human condition which will soon be rectified.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Hey don't forget this asshole

Neo-Nazi GOP candidate loses to Dem lawmaker in Illinois House race

Rep. Daniel Lipinski (D-Ill.) secured a seventh term in Congress on Tuesday, easily defeating self-avowed Nazi and Holocaust denier Art Jones in Illinois's 3rd Congressional District.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Well my friends we have the house now is the time to bring down the hammer .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

That's because you've been paying attention.  I don't either.  But so long as we keep stoking the engine of possibility by voting there is some hope.  Just so long as we don't do a drama-queen, never-voting-again sulk like some people.

Hmph 
(November 6, 2018 at 8:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/trump-l...eady-dead/

Quote:Trump-loving pro-Confederate candidate goes down in flames — and his campaign party is already dead

Quote:Corey Stewart, the Trump-endorsed Virginia Senate candidate who has championed keeping Confederate monuments on public property, has already been projected to lose his race against Democratic incumbent Tim Kaine.
Polls in Virginia closed at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday — and Kaine was projected as the race’s winner just seconds later.
Although Stewart was widely expected to lose the race against Kaine, the sheer speed at which the race was called indicates that it was a blowout of epic proportions.

I would expect Kaine to win in Va. But good to see he beat an asshole who wanted to keep monuments to a vile institution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Darwin goes on a date with Karma ignoramus 4 252 April 19, 2021 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What will you do when GM goes all electric? onlinebiker 38 1404 January 30, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  US people - is the confederate flag a symbol of racism? Duty 14 762 January 15, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1157 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2313 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5268 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1571 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1408 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2011 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  ACA Struck down by TX federal judge. brewer 33 4128 December 18, 2018 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Amarok