Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo.
Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo.
Bloody hell!
What's wrong with people!
At least the asshole didn't have a gun. He only got to kill one innocent passerby.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victo...50f55.html
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo.
If this fucker was on my operating table he probably would have died, too.

Scum.
Dying to live, living to die.
Terrible.
Also a major setback for decent Africans who live in this country.

Humas, are just awful creatures. Plain and simple.
(November 9, 2018 at 6:42 am)no one Wrote: Humas, are just awful creatures.  Plain and simple.

Some humans are also. :-)

Wow, thats batshit crazy.
Shock
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(November 9, 2018 at 5:45 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: If this fucker was on my operating table he probably would have died, too.

Scum.

I understand the desire for revenge, but in the west doctors don't get to decide whom they save. We have courts for a reason. But yea, there certainly are times when you feel like beating the fuck out of someone.

There are plenty of Christian doctors in America, I certainly don't want them having that mindset if I end up in the operating room, we have plenty of fundies whom would want revenge on us, even without having committed a violent act.

(November 9, 2018 at 6:42 am)no one Wrote: Humas, are just awful creatures.  Plain and simple.

Evolution unfortunately produces violence, not only in our species, but lots of other life too. We live on an imperfect planet, but we also evolved with empathy and compassion, even though we don't always use it, we are capable of it.
Just saw the end of a report on the telly. If this was a terrorist he's got to be one of the more stupid I've heard of. Sounds more like garden variety crazy.

Had to google "ute". Across the pond Ute is an indigenous peoples. Setting a ute on fire made absolutely no sense.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 9, 2018 at 7:05 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 9, 2018 at 5:45 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: If this fucker was on my operating table he probably would have died, too.

Scum.

I understand the desire for revenge, but in the west doctors don't get to decide whom they save. We have courts for a reason. But yea, there certainly are times when you feel like beating the fuck out of someone.

There are plenty of Christian doctors in America, I certainly don't want them having that mindset if I end up in the operating room, we have plenty of fundies whom would want revenge on us, even without having committed a violent act.
Um, did you think she seriously means that?  Doh
The word bed actually looks like a bed. 
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Brian37:
Evolution unfortunately produces violence, not only in our species, but lots of other life too. We live on an imperfect planet, but we also evolved with empathy and compassion, even though we don't always use it, we are capable of it.

Yes Brian, i understand that evolution produces violence. However, humans are violent just for the sake of violence. They are violent towards each other, just because they can be. I'd like to think that a truly evolved mind would beyond such mindless actions. This is why I say I hate humans. I like individual persons, but as a species, I can not stand them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 289 Yesterday at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 479 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 463 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 407 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8057 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1328 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Potential Vehicle Attack In Toronto Amarok 24 2017 July 13, 2018 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Today The Temporary Monument To The Toronto Van Attack Was Taken Down Amarok 1 425 June 4, 2018 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  30 injured, 3 dead in delivery van attack in Germany Joods 31 2732 April 9, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  When Fascists Attack ( Each Other!) Minimalist 13 1573 January 4, 2018 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Brian37