Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legend of the Chernobyl Turkey.
The Legend of the Chernobyl Turkey.
With Thanksgiving looming it's time to retell this story.

Late '80s, living in LA (and working San Diego.) My GF's family is three girls and five boys. Thanksgiving will be at her house this year, so I'm helping her shop for everything. As we're looking at turkeys she starts in about how Dad and the boys fight about who gets the drumsticks "EVERY DAMN YEAR!!!!"

I laughed and said "here's what you need then." I thought she was going to choke from laughing so hard. The package went into the cart and we moved on.

Thanksgiving Day, and the males are banned from the kitchen, which saddened them no end. Rolleyes The ladies are having a fine time, lots of laughter.

At mealtime the Dad takes he place at the head of the table and his wife brings out the turkey, carefully covered with a shiny dome. She sits it in front of Dad and whips off the cover. The turkey is there, but it has six legs. (The item mentioned earlier was a package of four turkey legs.)

The guys stare at the mutant turkey for a minute, then start arguing about who gets the original legs. Wacky The wives are ready for this and start whacking their opposite numbers over the head with wood spatulas. Arrgghh