Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The why I mug you thread.
The why I mug you thread.
I need the money.  Cool (Is that a blind guy? I'm never sure...)
RE: The why I mug you thread.
Mug you too.
If your mug is full of beer, I'll mug you too.
Suddenly I'm in a den of muggles.
(November 19, 2018 at 9:34 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Suddenly I'm in a den of muggles.

Fucking Youtube and their anal crap about fair use. I wanted to post the clip of Humphrey Bogart corning Rocky on the boat at the end of Key Largo.
(November 19, 2018 at 9:46 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 19, 2018 at 9:34 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Suddenly I'm in a den of muggles.

Fucking Youtube and their anal crap about fair use. I wanted to post the clip of Humphrey Bogart corning Rocky on the boat at the end of Key Largo.

One of favorite gimmick movies. Bogie flies the flag upside down to alert the Coasties. Popcorn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parody thread: Not trolling "Why The Vision Argument Is A Very Shite One" Edwardo Piet 11 2295 April 22, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8318 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 3995 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus