Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up.
Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up.
So the CDC released this report.

Quote:CDC says US abortion rate plunged in decade ending 2015

Quote:A U.S. government agency said on Wednesday that abortion rates among American women of all ages fell to a decade low in 2015, which both opponents and supporters of abortion rights attributed in part to individual states’ efforts to restrict women’s access to the procedure.

Now the anti-woman crowd, known as the GOP, is quick to claim that this is because they are making it harder for women to get abortions in the more benighted parts of the country.

Quote:“That is due, in a significant way, to pro-life legislation that seeks to provide life-affirming solutions to abortion, combined with pro-life efforts that educate Americans about the effects of abortion and the humanity of the unborn child,” Carol Tobias, president of the National Right to Life Committee, said in an email.

However, there is also this to consider, also for 2015.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/nati...-data-says

Quote:The nation’s birth rate declined in 2015, new data says

Quote:Fewer babies were born in the United States, the latest government data show, and new mothers relied less on cesarean deliveries.

Women gave birth to nearly 4 million babies in the United States in 2015, down 1 percent from a year earlier, according to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

So, if they aren't having abortions and they aren't having babies it seems that effective contraception is being practiced or no one is fucking.  Thoughts, ladies.
RE: Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up.
We're having less sex. By we...I mean the rest a yall suckers. Not me. I'm having more. Got my wife spayed years ago.

Combine the three. Less sex, more contraception, and states chipping away at access to abortion.

(might also explain why everyones so goddamned pissy all the time! Wink )
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I' D be interested to know if they count prescriptions of RU- 486 as an abortion - or if they were only counting surgical abortion.....

That would sure make a difference.

Anybody know for sure?
I don’t know about all the rest of you, but I’m having tons of sex. 😎
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
So...total sideline...but I took the fam to the Cinci zoo a couple years back.  They have a decent ape setup.  We get to the bonobos...bout midday.  We'd been to the orangutan exhibit and my kids to this day are convinced that those are my cuzzos...and they're all watching, with glee.  Innocents, right, virgin eyes.  One of them hops up and just starts going to town with some cunnilingus on another passed out from the heat. She wakes up and it has to be the most pleasant wakeup face ever.

I look at my better half an I'm like "See...told you."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Got my wife spayed years ago.

Jesus says you go to hell for that.  Seems to be the fucker's answer to everything, huh?
Fuck a bunch of jesus, though.  That guy was an unemployed drifter with a sugar mama and a train full of men following him wherever he went.

Not exactly what I'd call an authority on hetero relationships.
(November 21, 2018 at 9:43 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: So...total sideline...but I took the fam to the Cinci zoo a couple years back.  They have a decent ape setup.  We get to the bonobos...bout midday.  We'd been to the orangutan exhibit and my kids to this day are convinced that those are my cuzzos...and they're all watching, with glee.  Innocents, right, virgin eyes.  One of them hops up and just starts going to town with some cunnilingus on another passed out from the heat.  She wakes up and it has to be the most pleasant wakeup face ever.

I look at my better half an I'm like "See...told you."

“That’s assault, brotha’!” 

Quick! Name that movie! 😛
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(November 21, 2018 at 8:55 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I' D be interested to know if they count prescriptions of RU- 486 as an abortion - or if they were only counting surgical abortion.....

That would sure make a difference.

Anybody know for sure?

The answer seems to be "yes."
(November 21, 2018 at 8:40 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: We're having less sex.  By we...I mean the rest a yall suckers.  Not me.  I'm having more.  Got my wife spayed years ago.

Combine the three.  Less sex, more contraception, and states chipping away at access to abortion.

(might also explain why everyones so goddamned pissy all the time!  Wink  )

HA HA HA, you are an asshole dude. Hilarious

You are not Bob Barker.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2700 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How To Poison Yourself By Protecting Yourself From Something That Isn't Poisonous BrianSoddingBoru4 4 364 December 18, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1295 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1194 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 367 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Argentina steps closer to legalising abortion pocaracas 0 350 June 14, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1121 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tell Us Something We Don't Know Minimalist 14 1201 June 1, 2018 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 1076 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  New Iowa Law Restricts Abortion To Before Most Women Know They're Pregnant The Industrial Atheist 164 23842 May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok