Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep Points
Rep Points
I see that my rep has gone from 89 to 88. I don’t know who took back the point (or why), but I think you should know that it has devastated me completely. The idea that I have *chokesob* offended you so egregiously has completely destroyed my feelings of self worth. I may have to seek therapy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Rep Points
(November 30, 2018 at 11:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I see that my rep has gone from 89 to 88. I don’t know who took back the point (or why), but I think you should know that it has devastated me completely. The idea that I have *chokesob* offended you so egregiously has completely destroyed my feelings of self worth. I may have to seek therapy.

Boru

The healing process has begun. Thanks, purpleporpoise.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I love it when that happens.
I have reps fro users that I banned Devil
(November 30, 2018 at 11:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I see that my rep has gone from 89 to 88. I don’t know who took back the point (or why), but I think you should know that it has devastated me completely. The idea that I have *chokesob* offended you so egregiously has completely destroyed my feelings of self worth. I may have to seek therapy.

Boru

To the person who withdrew Boru's rep point: You crazy, misguided bastard! Hasn't anyone told you about the consequences for disappointing a one-eyed Irishman who is adept with hand tools? Fuck me! Restore that rep before we're all sorry! And may God have mercy on your soul.
Those rep thieves are back.

Find them and kill them.
Dying to live, living to die.
Doesn't the notification system tell people that their reputation has been modified, and by whom? Or does it not do that when the rep point is simply deleted?

Consoling  Boru, I can't rep you any more points.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Yeah already repped boru. And we are not equipped with notifications, nor shields. So, bucle up.
Reps from banned users are the best. They can't ever take them back!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 30, 2018 at 2:04 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Reps from banned users are the best.  They can't ever take them back!

Yeah, well, being a low boss in a slaughterhouse/pork meat transformation plant creates new perspectives. I can say the least suffering are the pigs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rep Whoring Thread (again) The Valkyrie 16 819 September 9, 2020 at 12:29 am
Last Post: no one
  How do you have so many reputation points? Macoleco 55 4426 August 3, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Rep Whores Unite! chimp3 74 5686 July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 18051 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I love my after Christmas Kroger points popeyespappy 3 392 January 4, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Time for my rep thread GrandizerII 24 2383 October 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Private
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 25664 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I NEED ONE MORE REP Edwardo Piet 9 1049 February 3, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: shadow
  It's time for another Rep Whore thread by Joods Joods 40 3794 January 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Ways to get Rep points (not serious thread) GrandizerII 31 4347 December 29, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist