Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Well Well What Do We Have Here
Well Well Well What Do We Have Here
Remember how Trump and his minions love to blather on about voter fraud and how it's the evil Dems hatching nefarious plots to steal elections well 

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/is-...ter-fraud/  

Quote:Is a Do-Over Election Incoming? North Carolina Republicans Alleged to Have Committed Major Election Fraud

Quote:Bi-partisan officials in North Carolina refuse to certify election results for a hotly contested U.S. congressional district after discovering what was alleged to be  to disenfranchise Democratic Party voters by intentionally destroying and altering their absentee ballots.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Well Well Well What Do We Have Here
Well what do you know, Trump was right, there is election fraud going on, just by a different party than he thought.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Nevermind.
Innit funny how republicans’ whinging about voter fraud comes to a screeching halt once they win?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I’m sure that puke Kris Kobach will be along any minute to investigate these claims.

*Third time is a charm. First, it was Kris Kodachrome, and then I got Kris Koback. Fucking autocorrect!*
(December 2, 2018 at 11:18 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: I’m sure that puke Kris Kobach will be along any minute to investigate these claims.

*Third time is a charm. First, it was Kris Kodachrome, and then I got Kris Koback. Fucking autocorrect!*

"How to turn autocorrect off."
(December 2, 2018 at 11:18 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: I’m sure that puke Kris Kobach will be along any minute to investigate these claims.

You're still wrong it's Kris Kompromat.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Lets all relish the irony
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Republicans truly are the party of projection. Perhaps we need to investigate conservative pizza parlors, because the smart money's on one of them being an underground pedophile ring.

Donald and his minions will of course shut their ears to this, because they're okay with election fraud. They only care about voter fraud. Which is to say minorities voting.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(December 4, 2018 at 12:07 am)Cecelia Wrote: Republicans truly are the party of projection.  Perhaps we need to investigate conservative pizza parlors, because the smart money's on one of them being an underground pedophile ring.

Donald and his minions will of course shut their ears to this, because they're okay with election fraud.  They only care about voter fraud.  Which is to say minorities voting.
Considering how many members of the religious right have been charged with being pedos maybe we should look for that . 

You second point hits the nail on the head . Great

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well FOX Will Have To Get Rid Of This Guy Minimalist 14 1874 May 5, 2018 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  WEll, Whaddaya Know....The FBI DID Have Probable Cause For A FISA Warrant Minimalist 5 1747 April 12, 2017 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Over Here Fox 'News' Would Have A Shit Fit Over This Minimalist 14 2179 December 8, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Losty
  We Have A Few Of These Around Here Minimalist 1 524 July 4, 2014 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Losty
  And here we have it.... Minimalist 6 1584 August 11, 2011 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer
  Here's What The Corporate Whores Have In Mind Minimalist 32 9271 June 22, 2011 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah