Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control)
Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control)
I watched the newest Episode of Adam Ruins Everything:

The comments are what you'd expect from a video on this, people ignoring all his sources and asking 'where are his sources' and how this is 'White Guilt'

Where is the video do you find that he's guilt trips white people. He's just stating what the facts are and how they have affected real people. And he does say that poor people are also a victim.

Why do people do this, they believe anything that has to do with how they are the victim, but when another is the victim, and it has anything to do with black people, they say it's not real.
You could tell a story of a man who got shot when he did pull out his weapon or wasn't being difficult, and they'd get outraged. Say they were black, they suddenly don't believe the story and insist the person wasn't following orders.

You don't mention color, they react as anyone should, you mention their color suddenly their thoughts change.

I get Adam can't get everything right, no one is perfect, but at least he gives sources for you to check unlike some people who only quote Fox News or CNN for ALL their sources.
RE: Why People Ignore Facts (Gun Control)
Because the folks who crow about endlessly about the government coming to git thur guns...despite not being the only gun owners, have completely turned themselves into walking avatars of white fright, their politics wholly defined by their race.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The right to bear arms is the litmus test to determine if you live in a free country or not
Then black americans don't live in a free country.  You don't have a right to something if the mere sight of it will get you shot by the cops.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 4, 2018 at 8:19 pm)Cherub786 Wrote: The right to bear arms is the litmus test to determine if you live in a free country or not

That is the biggest, steamiest, must utterly putrescent load of shite you’ve dropped here yet.

Oh, and it’s also wrong.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 4, 2018 at 8:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 4, 2018 at 8:19 pm)Cherub786 Wrote: The right to bear arms is the litmus test to determine if you live in a free country or not

That is the biggest, steamiest, must utterly putrescent load of shite you’ve dropped here yet.

Oh, and it’s also wrong.

Boru

Not at all. There's a reason it's in the 2nd amendment, you know, right after freedom of religion and before freedom from home invasion.
Yeah, there is a reason.  Our country was heavily in debt to various militias....and they got lip service instead of pay. There wasn't a single person who wrote or ratified that who actually believed it. Militia was treated with contempt for their performance in battle.

I can understand, I've seen how shit militia troops are.
(December 4, 2018 at 8:28 pm)Cherub786 Wrote:
(December 4, 2018 at 8:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That is the biggest, steamiest, must utterly putrescent load of shite you’ve dropped here yet.

Oh, and it’s also wrong.

Boru

Not at all. There's a reason it's in the 2nd amendment, you know, right after freedom of religion and before freedom from home invasion.

Ayup. And if you understood your Second Amendment, you’d understand WHY it’s there.

Boru

Edit: ninja’ed
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
He's a canadian.   It aint his.  Poor fuckers' coveting his neighbors ass.
Let's be ultra safe and be allowed as individuals to bare small nuclear arms Dunno

One can never be too safe! Freedom! Freedom for all! The inalienable right to obliterate each other in self defence.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1210 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What do you think about gun control? FlatAssembler 93 3866 February 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Another Gun Thread Foxaèr 254 18180 September 29, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Population control onlinebiker 43 2604 April 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Proof gun control works GrandizerII 115 6106 August 23, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Is Trump Hate Legit or Mob Control? jessieban 37 5367 June 21, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 1973 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Why are you American people, careless? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 27 2145 September 11, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Republicans Lack Of Self Control BrianSoddingBoru4 45 4559 August 30, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Do You Rep People? Jenny A 44 2842 March 29, 2018 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA