Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Weight Loss Thread.
The Weight Loss Thread.
I would like to take a slightly softish banana and spread it out on a slice of bread. On the other slice peanut butter, smooth, not crunchy. On that I would put marshmallow cream. Back on the banana side, chocolate syrup. Put it together and eat it with a diet coke.
RE: The Weight Loss Thread.
With that plan, I predict no weight loss in your future.
Switch to crunchy PB for the cardio. That should help.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 15, 2018 at 9:00 pm)Cathooloo Wrote: With that plan, I predict no weight loss in your future.

I disagree.  The DIET coke cancels out the ill-effects of the sandwich.  This is why, when I eat a pound of bacon, I make sure to follow it with a celery stalk.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Crunchy PB nullifies a big bowl of strawberry ice cream. We're on to something!
Crunchy PB on celery stalks is certain to annul the addition of Redi-Whip™. That is as long as one doesn't fall over when inhaling the fumes after the canister will dispense no more cream. Panic
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Nitrous makes things look better.

Today's weight loss plan. Take one large ripe melon. Cut a core out of the top. Add 1.75l vodka. Chill overnight. Invite friends to stay home while you hog out on that. Put melon on table across room so you get some road miles going for extras.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8371 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4015 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus