Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Just Fucking Priceless
This is Just Fucking Priceless
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/catholics-r...d=12537329

Quote:Catholics who receive communion at Sunday mass believe the sacred wafer they swallow contains the body of Christ. New York health officials have warned the parishioners of a Long Island church that the wafers they received on Christmas Day may have also contained hepatitis A.

The Nassau County Department of Health in New York is warning parishioners who attended Christmas Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Massapequa Park to seek treatment, worried that the hundreds who took communion could fall ill.
RE: This is Just Fucking Priceless
Awwwww, I bet it just tickles your tummy when people you hate get horribly sick, doesn't it Min?

I do hope these people get better, all things considered. And I have to wonder how in the hell hepatitis A got into their communion wafers in the first place. That's just bizarre.
I'm just waiting for the catholics to try and reconcile this with their belief that the cracker is Jesus...

...It must suck thinking that your lord and savior gave you Hep Big Grin
(January 5, 2011 at 2:36 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/catholics-r...d=12537329

Quote:Catholics who receive communion at Sunday mass believe the sacred wafer they swallow contains the body of Christ. New York health officials have warned the parishioners of a Long Island church that the wafers they received on Christmas Day may have also contained hepatitis A.

The Nassau County Department of Health in New York is warning parishioners who attended Christmas Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Massapequa Park to seek treatment, worried that the hundreds who took communion could fall ill.

ROFLOL
undefined
theVOID Wrote:...It must suck thinking that your lord and savior gave you Hep

Better than your lord and savior giving you the 1900's variety of syphilis... Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Damn government getting their filthy hands on private interests...

Perhaps they should have told Jesus to keep it in his pants before cannibolizing him.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
(January 5, 2011 at 2:46 am)Watson Wrote: Awwwww, I bet it just tickles your tummy when people you hate get horribly sick, doesn't it Min?

I do hope these people get better, all things considered. And I have to wonder how in the hell hepatitis A got into their communion wafers in the first place. That's just bizarre.

When their faith makes them sick or dead, we can do nothing, so we might as well enjoy it.

Watson Wrote:Awwwww, I bet it just tickles your tummy when people you hate get horribly sick, doesn't it Min?

Fuck 'em. They deserve it for being ignorant shits.

As for how it got in there? Maybe it was another one of those "miracles" they are always whining about.
Watson Wrote:I do hope these people get better, all things considered. And I have to wonder how in the hell hepatitis A got into their communion wafers in the first place. That's just bizarre.

Hep A is commonly spread through the consumption of contaminated food and drink. I don't know how food is infected.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Since they believe the cracker literally transforms into the body of Christ, I suppose you could say that Jesus gave them hepatitis.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8939 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4508 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13381 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6606 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12910 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Fucking Morons Minimalist 7 2256 February 5, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Fucking Catholics Caught Again.... Minimalist 33 5887 November 27, 2015 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why 'God' Is A fucking Dick Minimalist 5 2833 October 23, 2015 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  christians this is why you guys fucking assholes... dyresand 17 4907 July 21, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Yeah....Way Too Many Fucking Morons Running Around Loose in this Country Minimalist 37 8474 February 3, 2015 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Ravenshire