Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moros Synackaon has become a moderator.
Moros Synackaon has become a moderator.
What's this?

Moros Synackon is evolving into ....

Super Moderator!

He gains 50 XP and learned whip!

Glad to have you aboard Syn.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Moros Synackaon has become a moderator.
His name changed color before my eyes XD

Well done, Syna ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
[Image: 02emperor350.jpg]
Good! Good!
Now let your hate flow through you, Moros Synackon, and let it become your weapon.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
Nothing can contain me!

[Image: sinirlimewtwo2.jpg]
From the time Syn has been present alone I think its deserved, congratulations or should I say "en taro adun"? Big Grin
Glad to welcome him to the team.Congratulations.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Congratulations Syn, I'm glad you accepted.
Honestly, I have to search the forum thoroughly more often. I never even saw this (shows how good I am). Syn, you have been a great addition. I'm not surprised you made mod at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1284 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5507 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7046 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9751 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4794 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New Moderator: Beccs! Tiberius 42 8591 October 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New moderator: Violet Jackalope 91 12420 October 8, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6122 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6789 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10349 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain