Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North By North Numbnuts, accomplishment.
North By North Numbnuts, accomplishment.
Run DMZ says Un. So after all that talk that North Korea was no longer a threat, stated so by the fraud in the WH. Add to Putin and the Saudi Prince playing him for the fraud and con he is, NK said what our intel knew, just llike him denying Russian interference. 

Un says America and South Korea and Japan better back off. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/north-ko...hreat.html
RE: North By North Numbnuts, accomplishment.
(December 20, 2018 at 8:52 am)Brian37 Wrote: Run DMZ says Un. So after all that talk that North Korea was no longer a threat, stated so by the fraud in the WH. Add to Putin and the Saudi Prince playing him for the fraud and con he is, NK said what our intel knew, just llike him denying Russian interference. 

For the millionth time, Kim, you numb nut, not Un.
(December 20, 2018 at 9:59 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(December 20, 2018 at 8:52 am)Brian37 Wrote: Run DMZ says Un. So after all that talk that North Korea was no longer a threat, stated so by the fraud in the WH. Add to Putin and the Saudi Prince playing him for the fraud and con he is, NK said what our intel knew, just llike him denying Russian interference. 

For the millionth time, Kim, you numb nut, not Un.

Un is his first name. Just like Donald is the orange Turd's first name. I got it. Un Kim, is like Donald Trump. 

So every time I say Don, instead of Trump, that makes a difference to him being a bully like Un or "Kim" if you insist.

I also accept that England and Australia drive on the wrong side of the street. 

Un or Donald, both are dangerous morons, regardless if you use their first or last names.
(December 20, 2018 at 10:08 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 20, 2018 at 9:59 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: For the millionth time, Kim, you numb nut, not Un.

Un is his first name. Just like Donald is the orange Turd's first name. I got it. Un Kim, is like Donald Trump. 

So every time I say Don, instead of Trump, that makes a difference to him being a bully like Un or "Kim" if you insist.

I also accept that England and Australia drive on the wrong side of the street. 

Un or Donald, both are dangerous morons, regardless if you use their first or last names.

Uh, no, His first name is jong Un, not Un.

People who only care about forming uninformed and yet stridently held opinions while showing a persistent contempt towards being informed are dangerous in precisely the same way as “don”.
Ok "Jong Un" still equals a f ing dick.

Jong Ill, still a f ing dick.
I fucking told you that nothing would change about the North Korea situation if we didn't get China to join the Singapore talks, since China is pretty much the only other nation North Korea listens to.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 20, 2018 at 12:18 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I fucking told you that nothing would change about the North Korea situation if we didn't get China to join the Singapore talks, since China is pretty much the only other nation North Korea listens to.

The orange turd has no clue.

China only puts up with North Korea, not because they like the Kim family, they don't. They don't want two things. 

1. They don't want a refugee problem if the rulers fall. 

2. They don't want a western society right next to their borders if North Korea falls.

China needs North Korea as a buffer.
(December 20, 2018 at 12:27 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 20, 2018 at 12:18 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: I fucking told you that nothing would change about the North Korea situation if we didn't get China to join the Singapore talks, since China is pretty much the only other nation North Korea listens to.

The orange turd has no clue.

China only puts up with North Korea, not because they like the Kim family, they don't. They don't want two things. 

1. They don't want a refugee problem if the rulers fall. 

2. They don't want a western society right next to their borders if North Korea falls.

China needs North Korea as a buffer.

Yeah, pretty much, that and they're afraid that if North Korea falls, then there could be a domino effect where China itself becomes "capitalist" (at least more than they are now). And thanks to this, they've gotten the Kims out of too many scrapes for us to reasonably expect to reach an understanding with the Kims without them. Christ, last year, they smooth-talked Kim Jong-Un and Trump out of blowing up the world. LAST YEAR. Ten months before the talks happened.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 743 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  North Korea executed envoy for the failed summit with Trump. Anomalocaris 26 2145 June 2, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  North Carolina orders new election. Brian37 4 572 February 22, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  BREAKING: North Korea Has Just Fired Another Ballistic Missile A Theist 31 7482 November 30, 2017 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Hate To Agree With North Korea Minimalist 5 852 November 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  North Korea calls Trump a barking dog. Jehanne 70 20156 September 22, 2017 at 2:34 pm
  6.3 mag Earthquake detected in North Korea vorlon13 35 7994 September 5, 2017 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  North Korea launches ballistic missile across northern Japan, falls into sea Alex K 45 11187 August 30, 2017 at 7:42 pm
  BREAKING: North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile Off Its Coast A Theist 13 4075 August 26, 2017 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  North Korea Backs Down A Theist 67 12097 August 16, 2017 at 9:20 pm