Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonesaw Wielding Gog and Magog
Bonesaw Wielding Gog and Magog
Whoever says the west cares about human rights, should get an immediate strip of credibility, along with a certificate in lying and hypocricy.

The west cares about nothing called human rights; human rights are a mere card used against the enemies of the west.
The west already forgot Kashoggi as it seems, the Sauds are still in power, MBS became even more brutal and his prisons are becoming more and more of a hellhole.

How did humanity escape your hearts this way, westerners? For God's sake, what kind of humans you are? or may I call you that?

You support Arab dictators and launch every weapon you can launch against the people when they revolt; everybody knows that the Arab dictators are the west's proxy. without the west's support these dictators will not sit on the throne for a single day. Right or left; you don't care about human rights which involve humans other than you or your people.

I can see your end and even your best scholars already predicted it: you will end up nuking this whole planet in a third war, burning us all, just like your greed that burned all before and kept on burning.

You burned the native Americans once, you burned the world in WW1, you burned the world again in WW2, kept on burning it with detonating the atomic bomb over Japan in the same WW2. You are cold blooded killers and you teach cold-blooded killing in schools and call it "politics". What you are doing is not politics, what you are doing is savage gang mentality. What you are doing is terrorism.

Just like the Barbarians of Ancient Europe.

You are Gog and Magog. But you always lied and tried to convince us that Gog and Magog do not exist or they are Asians.
You are the monsters that would inhabit this planet at the very end.
RE: Bonesaw Wielding Gog and Magog
I'll bet you danced on 9/11, didn't ya?

90 million sperm, and you're the one that made it, huh?

Wacky
(January 12, 2019 at 11:47 am)onlinebiker Wrote: I'll bet you danced on 9/11, didn't ya?

90 million sperm, and you're the one that made it, huh?

Wacky

Danced? no no, I feel regret that all these civilians had to die to justify the Iraq war.
You see; secular laws have this side-effect: they let psychopaths like Bush and Trump control empires like the U.S . They are the ones laughing at you and all the death they caused; not me.
(January 12, 2019 at 11:35 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Whoever says the west cares about human rights, should get an immediate strip of credibility, along with a certificate in lying and hypocricy.

The west cares about nothing called human rights; human rights are a mere card used against the enemies of the west.
The west already forgot Kashoggi as it seems, the Sauds are still in power, MBS became even more brutal and his prisons are becoming more and more of a hellhole.

How did humanity escape your hearts this way, westerners? For God's sake, what kind of humans you are? or may I call you that?

You support Arab dictators and launch every weapon you can launch against the people when they revolt; everybody knows that the Arab dictators are the west's proxy. without the west's support these dictators will not sit on the throne for a single day. Right or left; you don't care about human rights which involve humans other than you or your people.

I can see your end and even your best scholars already predicted it: you will end up nuking this whole planet in a third war, burning us all, just like your greed that burned all before and kept on burning.

You burned the native Americans once, you burned the world in WW1, you burned the world again in WW2, kept on burning it with detonating the atomic bomb over Japan in the same WW2. You are cold blooded killers and you teach cold-blooded killing in schools and call it "politics". What you are doing is not politics, what you are doing is savage gang mentality. What you are doing is terrorism.

You are Gog and Magog. But you always lied and tried to convince us that Gog and Magog do not exist or they are Asians.

I don't know what has been happening physically outside your door where you live, but you are not sounding like your old self. 

Humans have always been violent to each other even long  before any written religion. That does not mean everyone in the east gets violent, but it also does not mean everyone in the west gets violent.  And again, just like you do not like your rulers, not everyone in the west supports the people in power 100% of the time.
(January 12, 2019 at 11:35 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Whoever says the west cares about human rights, should get an immediate strip of credibility, along with a certificate in lying and hypocricy.

There is no "the west" in general. But its nice to know you are so full of ...stereotypes and generalisations. That also applies to your "we" and "you" attitude. Congratulations to being one of the main problems of today but not having a single clue about it at all.

For the record: I dont support arab dictators, but some people in my government do. Not much i can do about it. At least not directly.

WWI:
was not triggered by "the west", but from a central european perspective by the "crazy balcanese", an area that was a warmongering shithole area since the fucking time of the roman empire. But do we always whine about "bad, bad balcanese"? Nope, because its silly, because its a historically difficult region. Life and history is not as easy as you seem to think it is. So please stop your silly whining as well if you may.

WWII:
"the west" didnt nuke Japan. The fucking USA did. Actually, if Germany didnt surrender by May 1945, my very hometown was targeted for the first nuke to be dropped (according to plans by the US ministry of defense). So please shut.the-fuck.up.

Barbarians of ancient europe:
...says a guy living in a country where getting your hand chopped off is a legal punishhment for theft, death for being homo, sex before marriage results in whippings, robbery makes you lose a hand and a foot, journalists get chopped up with bone saws in government buildings and discrminiation of women is considered manatory by religious instruction.
and
apostasy is punishable by death.

Your coulture needs centuries just to arrive where european barbarians left 500 years ago. Fuck off.....or yourself.

..and now please drop your fucking victimhood complex. Its fucking annoying up to the point of being unbearable.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(January 12, 2019 at 12:26 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't know what has been happening physically outside your door where you live, but you are not sounding like your old self. 

Humans have always been violent to each other even long  before any written religion. That does not mean everyone in the east gets violent, but it also does not mean everyone in the west gets violent.  And again, just like you do not like your rulers, not everyone in the west supports the people in power 100% of the time.

What is happening physically Brian is that MBS & other Arab dictators -like Assad- are getting more and more freedom in the carrying on of crimes against the people of the Middle East.

Nobody is coming for us, and I think so many knows it already. Right now in Saudi Arabia, the prisons are literally full with thousands -including royal foes of MBS-.

The west sold us out, it's a backstab that happened to so many before us: Russians and Chinese knew better when they armed themselves with nukes before coming to the negotiations with the western winners from WW2.

And I told you before, Brian:
When I say "westerners" or the "west", I don't generalize on all western people, but I refer to the regimes ruling there. It's innate capacity in political discussion that the other part's intention is a non-racist or xenophobic one.

When I say the Russians, I refer to the regime. When I say the Americans, I refer to the regime.
I don't see the post-fix "people" in my accusations.
(January 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(January 12, 2019 at 12:26 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I don't know what has been happening physically outside your door where you live, but you are not sounding like your old self. 

What is happening physically Brian is that MBS & other Arab dictators -like Assad- are getting more and more freedom in the carrying on of crimes against the people of the Middle East.

Nobody is coming for us, and I think so many knows it already. Right now in Saudi Arabia, the prisons are literally full with thousands -including royal foes of MBS-.

The west sold us out, it's a backstab that happened to so many before us: Russians and Chinese knew better when they armed themselves with nukes before coming to the negotiations with the western winners from WW2.

And I told you before, Brian:
When I say "westerners" or the "west", I don't generalize on all western people, but I refer to the regimes ruling there. It's innate capacity in political discussion that the other part's intention is a non-racist or xenophobic one.

When I say the Russians, I refer to the regime. When I say the Americans, I refer to the regime.
I don't see the post-fix "people" in my accusations.

I don't know how many times I can say this. If I had my perfect world there would be no conflict, or dictators. If I had my perfect world there would be no religious justified violence by Christians or Muslims or Jews. But unfortunately humans do not live in a perfect world. I just want you to stop blaming entire groups of people just like you'd want people not to stereotype all Arabs.

And FYI please don't bring up Japan with me, my x wife is Japanese. Neither she or I were alive during that war, and I am sure she loves her parents as much as I love my mom. And the only person responsible for starting WW2 was Hitler, not America. In fact we stayed out of it until Japan attacked us. And we didn't launch D-Day in France until 44. Russia did most of the work fighting Hitler. 

Humanity can be very cruel to each other, but we can also be compassionate to each other too. Our behaviors as a species, good are bad, are in our evolution, and not patents owned by one religion or one nation. There are good people in every nation in the world, and bad people in every nation in the world. If you treat people as individuals, you'll find they are more likely to treat you as one.

Now again, I cannot say this enough. I hate your rulers as much as I hate Trump.  But neither of us have magic super powers to snap our fingers to make the world suddenly peaceful.  All 7 billion humans are still the same species.
(January 12, 2019 at 12:34 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: There is no "the west" in general. But its nice to know you are so full of ...stereotypes and generalisations. That also applies to your "we" and "you" attitude. Congratulations to being one of the main problems of today but not having a single clue about it at all.
It's not me who issues passports and raise flags to differentiate between "us" and "them".
It's the "western regimes" that do that.
Quote:WWI:
was not triggered by "the west", but from a central european perspective by the "crazy balcanese", an area that was a warmongering shithole area since the fucking time of the roman empire. But do we always whine about "bad, bad balcanese"? Nope, because its silly, because its a historically difficult region. Life and history is not as easy as you seem to think it is. So please stop your silly whining as well if you may.
How do you see me believing what you say, when you use the same broken record about "the shitty warmongering area being the cause of the war"?

You want me to blame earth instead of people?
Just like today: America burnt Iraq to crisp, then kept on screaming that it's the fault of the "land".
How come?

The fault is American intervention. Don't you realize that wherever the western regimes set foot, destructive world wars come following them?
(January 12, 2019 at 1:17 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(January 12, 2019 at 12:34 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: There is no "the west" in general. But its nice to know you are so full of ...stereotypes and generalisations. That also applies to your "we" and "you" attitude. Congratulations to being one of the main problems of today but not having a single clue about it at all.
It's not me who issues passports and raise flags to differentiate between "us" and "them".
It's the "western regimes" that do that.
Quote:WWI:
How do you see me believing what you say, when you use the same broken record about "the shitty warmongering area being the cause of the war"?

You want me to blame earth instead of people?
Just like today: America burnt Iraq to crisp, then kept on screaming that it's the fault of the "land".
How come?

The fault is your intervention. Don't you realize that wherever the western regimes set foot, destructive world wars come following them?

Atlass, we would love nothing more than to leave the middle east entirely. But sorry, with Sunnis and Shiites, Saudi Arabia and Iran, and Israel at each other's throats. Maybe it would be better if both Saudi Arabia and Iran to give up on their religious run governments.  Europe went through their Christian version during the Dark Ages, and even in America because of religious bullshit, even we treated Native Americans and blacks and women like shit.

None of what I said means America gets everything right. But you are over simplifying a complex region full of many different sects and powers that are still unfortunately stuck in a dark age religious past, including too many Israelis.

The three religions have been fighting over that region for centuries. Maybe Muslims and Jews and Christians need to face the fact religion is a very easy way for powers to get their respective societies to die in these wars.

And yes Atlass, land is fought over, not just for religious reasons, but for control over resources. Other species fight for control over resources too. Mammals like elephants, and lions, especially males, can be very territorial. Humans are no different.
[Image: giphy.gif]