Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIGA videos
Video 
SIGA videos
I m new on the forum so I m not sure if everyone s familiar with SoldierInGodsArmy's videos on YouTube, but they are quite funny, IMO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVPM5Px5LvY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddatBjgrMfQ
Calvin founded a little theocracy, modeled after the Old Testament, and succeeded in erecting the most detestable government that ever existed, except the one from which it was copied.
"Heretics and Heresies",Ingersoll's Works, Vol. 1, p. 226
RE: SIGA videos
They are very good indeed. Thanks for posting Kristoff.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
haha ok the first one was funny, but the hitler one nearly made me shit my pants with laughter.
These are awesome videos
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
I m glad you guys liked them. The guy that posted them actually had an account on GodTube until they realized he was not actually doing the Lord s work, but was, in fact, satirizing those who do.
Calvin founded a little theocracy, modeled after the Old Testament, and succeeded in erecting the most detestable government that ever existed, except the one from which it was copied.
It's the same as a lot of atheists and theists don't get were Edward Current stands. The comments are sometimes even funnier than the videos.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(January 14, 2009 at 10:21 am)leo-rcc Wrote: It's the same as a lot of atheists and theists don't get were Edward Current stands. The comments are sometimes even funnier than the videos.

Exactly. I sometimes spend way too much time going over the posts of those who just don t get it. Edward Current, SIGA, and Theologikos are three of my favorite YouTube posters whom people cannot seem to recognize as satirists. (Unfortunately, of the three, EC seems to be the only one making videos anymore).
His Prayermax5000 is brilliant though. Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Donald Trump videos scoobysnack 12 2357 February 20, 2017 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Weirdest YouTube videos Aegon 4 1166 May 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Reactions to The Fine Brothers' Attempt to Trademark "React" Videos Tiberius 3 1070 February 1, 2016 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The DarkMatter Videos Jericho 1 806 May 4, 2015 at 7:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Videos on Stoicism and Stoic Week Mequa 1 1116 November 27, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Emotional Videos thread pocaracas 1 834 August 24, 2014 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Favorite videos for a laugh at religion Rampant.A.I. 4 1225 July 4, 2014 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Amusingly random music videos Jacob(smooth) 6 1630 February 7, 2014 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  Thread of great videos CleanShavenJesus 10 2483 August 24, 2013 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Time-lapse Videos Rayaan 12 3583 November 20, 2012 at 4:22 am
Last Post: Rayaan