Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what happened
This is what happened
Ivy PM'd me. She was my friend. We PM'd a lot. I can not remember what we said. I can't remember it the right way.

Hammy was arguing with some guy. We talked about EDM (hehehe Hammy) he liked Orbital a lot. I can't remember every Orbital song he played on youtube, but the one that was the most Industrial was my favorite

I remember the first time I tried to post a picture. Losty was trying to explain the best way to do this. I figured it out. Also another time I just copied and pasted it from one site tot this. I think we had a discussion about making me a mod at some point. I don't know if this would've been the best or worse thing ever. Being a mod I mean.

Now I remember not her name, but M.brcy had an argument about philosophy that I hope has ended. I was trying to take both sides. Whatever that name that you called please do not say that to each oth Heart her 

The first Roman ever
Romulus and Remus
The first Crazy Celt to say 
Vae Victis
Woe to the defeated
The first Scandinavian ever who was just saying 
HELL I'm trying to get away don't follow me through these mountain passes
That found some Frenchman
and I don't know how I found you 
and bang bang yes God
and we had the first Norman
William the Conqueror?
Jesus Christ! I'm Mary Magdalene!
Stop trying to kill my husband! Jesus fucking Christ! Stop
Tears of blood.
Holy Shit! Let him die. I'm the best Roman ever. This spear has to kill him.
Abba, Allah.
I don't care who did it first. Just set the Goddamn boundary.
Anyway.

It is over! I absolve you of ever fucking sing you crazy goddamn bastards commited
Except one!!!
I couldn't log in!!
You can call me this now ^
Heart Heart Heart Heart 

Also, whatever I wanted to see in the Adult thread. It never happed gulp! Blush
RE: This is what happened
Omg I am for real crying happy tears! So glad you’re okay!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
TIA!!!!!!! Omgeeeeeeeee! You’re here!!!! Heart
I’m legit crying I’m soooo fucking happy!!!!! Welcome back, boo!!!!!!! We missed you! We were so worried!!!

Shell!!! Camoo!!! Get over here! Our boy is here!!! Heart

Omg the prodigal son returns!!!!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
TIA you magnificent bastard. Hope you're doing well.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Hey, TIA! I think we can merge your old account with your new or something like that. An admin can help you with that.

We're so glad you're okay. I hope life has been treating you well.
Glad to see you. All of us in Slack were concerned.
TIA, I can’t tell you how happy we are to see you again. We were so worried, we and missed you dearly. ❤️ I hope everything is okay. And, sorry Jack and I blew up your phone. 😆
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(January 23, 2019 at 8:08 pm)J a c k Wrote: TIA!!!!!!! Omgeeeeeeeee! You’re here!!!! Heart
I’m legit crying I’m soooo fucking happy!!!!! Welcome back, boo!!!!!!! We missed you! We were so worried!!!

Shell!!! Camoo!!! Get over here!  Our boy is here!!!  Heart

Omg the prodigal son returns!!!!

[Image: BAF16-CBF-2-A9-F-4-D96-AEDD-B9-B2-F2-B6-D163.jpg]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken.