Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn - I hate that....
Damn - I hate that....
Got my quad stuck in the snow - pulling a trailer full of firewood. ( turns out the trailer caught a flat tire. Couldn't see it under all the snow).

Went to get other quad. Got on, set the choke, turned on the ignition, hit the compression release, reared up to kick it through -----

And the engagement pawl didn't catch - resulting in me throwing all my weight on a kicker with zero resistance.

Ever done that??

On a leg that' s been broke twice? And a knee broke once??

I don't recommend it.....

I' m gonna go drink now....

Lots....
RE: Damn - I hate that....
No, nothing like that has ever happened to me.  But I think my own personal reaction to such an event would be to move.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 28, 2019 at 5:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, nothing like that has ever happened to me.  But I think my own personal reaction to such an event would be to move.

Boru

Move??

I could barely crawl.....

Tongue
Nah, but I did manage to throw my bicycle chain while not seated. Right leg crashes to the ground with zero resistance, ACL and anterior meniscus shredded. Total dumbass move.
(January 29, 2019 at 3:15 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Nah, but I did manage to throw my bicycle chain while not seated.  Right leg crashes to the ground with zero resistance, ACL and anterior meniscus shredded.  Total dumbass move.
Not to mention wracking yer sack...

Arrgghh
I somehow managed to avoid that.
(January 29, 2019 at 3:15 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Nah, but I did manage to throw my bicycle chain while not seated.  Right leg crashes to the ground with zero resistance, ACL and anterior meniscus shredded.  Total dumbass move.

That's what happens when you got too much muscles.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 28, 2019 at 5:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, nothing like that has ever happened to me.  But I think my own personal reaction to such an event would be to move.

Boru

Or wait a few decades...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1133 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2745 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1257 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Damn Florida, you so crazy no one 8 405 April 12, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2876 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 729 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Your damn electric car needs to make noise brewer 29 3563 July 16, 2019 at 7:40 am
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1868 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7811 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2647 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch