Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love AOC part 2
I love AOC part 2

If I don't see this woman become president sometime in my life, it will not have been a life worth living.
RE: I love AOC part 2
You know she is describing the clintons right?

Trump funded himself and did not take one dollar from any special interest group. in fact that is what he calls the 'swamp' and his call to drain the swamp mirrors the same points this lady brought up. Do you remember the chants to 'drain the swamp?' that is exactly what he is refering to.

But you all would never hear it from trump, but put a "dem" title infront of a girl power senator and you all fall in line..

Still don't think you all are Indoctrinated ?

Same idea almost verbadum different source and you want to make this person president! Wake up dumb ass you have a president right ow right to accomplish the very same thing!!!
Trump loaned his campaign, got a great return on that investment, and then raked in record amounts from special interest groups and private donors (most of which are now suffering buyers remorse, lol).. leading to an ongoing investigation into campaign finance violation, emoluments violations, and other assorted pay to play schemes for both himself and his family..at least one of which is the heart of special counsels investigation and another might very literally have started a war.

Where on earth do you get this stuff?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Trump loaned his campaign, got a great return on that investment, and then raked in record amounts from special interest groups and private donors (most of which are now suffering buyers remorse, lol).. leading to an ongoing investigation into campaign finance violation, emoluments violations, and other assorted pay to play schemes for both himself and his family..at least one of which is the heart of special counsels investigation and another might very literally have started a war.

Where on earth do you get this stuff?

quotation please...

I've honestly looked and it seems trump sent 66 million of his own and 25% of total funding came from indivisual supports with small cash donations and like 18% was indivisual large cash donations. that is from polito fact and crossed tht with investopedia

if what trump did was not right where who where is burney on this scale.. didn't he earn hundreds of millions of dollars 5 dollars at a time? last I check he did not give the surplus over to clinton when he lost the primary.

Trump gather money the same way burney did except he backed it with 66 million of his own money. his biggest contributors are indivisuals not industry, for example vince mcmann from the WWE donated like 3 million and some guy incharges of some hotel chain donanted 18 million... these are his well to do friends not big tobacco or oil or anything else the senator from ny mentioned. 

or are you dishonorably moving the goal posts to turn the tide of the discussion?
You know what I find promising about trump? One day he'll be dead.
(February 12, 2019 at 3:43 pm)Drich Wrote: You know she is describing the clintons right?

Absolutely. This is why a lot of us have (tentative) hope for her career. 

2016 was clarifying, in distinguishing the left from the Liberals. The Clintons are Liberals, and those of us on the left are just as fed up with them as anybody else.

Quote:Trump funded himself and did not take one dollar from any special interest group. in fact that is what he calls the 'swamp' and his call to drain the swamp mirrors the same points this lady brought up. Do you remember the chants to 'drain the swamp?' that is exactly what he is refering to.

There was a teeny bit of hope during the campaign, that he would keep his campaign promises and drain the swamp, get us out of ridiculous wars, etc. 

Mostly he turned around and hired the swamp to work for him, and hasn't been willing or able to oppose the Neoliberal warmongering consensus. 

But I have sympathy for people who voted for him in the hope that he really would have done those things, because Hillary sure as hell wouldn't have. 

Whether AOC or any of the new crop can do any better remains to be seen.
(February 12, 2019 at 7:13 pm)Belaqua Wrote:
(February 12, 2019 at 3:43 pm)Drich Wrote: You know she is describing the clintons right?

Absolutely. This is why a lot of us have (tentative) hope for her career. 

2016 was clarifying, in distinguishing the left from the Liberals. The Clintons are Liberals, and those of us on the left are just as fed up with them as anybody else.

Quote:Trump funded himself and did not take one dollar from any special interest group. in fact that is what he calls the 'swamp' and his call to drain the swamp mirrors the same points this lady brought up. Do you remember the chants to 'drain the swamp?' that is exactly what he is refering to.

There was a teeny bit of hope during the campaign, that he would keep his campaign promises and drain the swamp, get us out of ridiculous wars, etc. 

Mostly he turned around and hired the swamp to work for him, and hasn't been willing or able to oppose the Neoliberal warmongering consensus. 

But I have sympathy for people who voted for him in the hope that he really would have done those things, because Hillary sure as hell wouldn't have. 

Whether AOC or any of the new crop can do any better remains to be seen.

The Clintons are neoliberals.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
The trumpster and his traitor caucus had two years to do literally anything they wanted.  They didn't give a shit about draining the swamp or getting us out of any conflicts.  It was time to repay their owners, and that's what they did.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 12, 2019 at 7:23 pm)Yonadav Wrote: The Clintons are neoliberals.

And I'm ready to see the back of them. We need real lefties.
Paleo-liberal.  Socially conservative fiscally progressive.
Paleo-con.  Socially conservative fiscally conservative

Neo-liberal.  Socially progressive fiscally conservative.
Neo-con.  Socially conservative fiscally progressive.  

Both neocons and neolibs came from paleolib ideological stock.  The left has always been at war with Eastneosia.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 911 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 2514 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The worst part of the pandemic - onlinebiker 19 1547 April 4, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 752 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Part of Notre Dame on fire. Brian37 98 5263 April 19, 2019 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I think I have a crush on AOC bennyboy 25 4241 March 19, 2019 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1614 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  This topic from 2016, proved true in 2018, read and do your part WinterHold 0 333 September 8, 2018 at 8:40 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Gay conversion therapy' to be banned as part of LGBT equality plan possibletarian 9 1255 July 4, 2018 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Space Directive Un, Part Duex...no trois..no.... The Grand Nudger 44 7081 December 19, 2017 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire