Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lying about size again.
Lying about size again.
Both Dad and Jr lied about attendance at the El Paso rally. The orange turd was claiming he had 35,000. Ok then why rent a 6,500 capacity venue? The only way that logic works would be if he hired event organizers that dumb. I'd say he's simply a lying sack of shit.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/1...wd-1164730
RE: Lying about size again.
Maybe we should just have a fucking topic about when Donald tells the truth. Now THAT would be a rare occurrence. You might not get a topic before 2020.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
When he publishes his "If I did it" from prison and/or his hovel - begging for loose change, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm so disappointed.................... that this is about Trump.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 12, 2019 at 12:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Both Dad and Jr lied about attendance at the El Paso rally. The orange turd was claiming he had 35,000. Ok then why rent a 6,500 capacity venue? The only way that logic works would be if he hired event organizers that dumb. I'd say he's simply a lying sack of shit.

hey stupid... ever been to one of his rallies?

we went to one in sanford fl. the venue was supposed to be a aircraft hanger then two hangers then the tarmac. offically the venue held 3500 people, but inorder to be there you had to print a ticket. in the two hangers and the tarmac there were 10000 people according to the fire marshell. then we went out side after it was over as many if not doubble where in line trying to get in.. all of witch had to go to trump website to print a ticket.

Now my point my slow thinking website buddy is this..

Do you seriously think for a moment that once 10,000 tickets where printed they stopped people from printing them?

Subsequently in elpaso if the venue held 6500 (meaning 6500 people could safly be at a venue before it becomes a fire hazard) do you think they would stop printing tickets? At 6500 tickets on the dot? Now I'm not saying they let more than 6500 in a specific venue, but it doesn't mean there where not thousands outside waiting for people leave early so they could get in.
in fact that is what the article says.. maybe 10000 outside watching.. Again not everyone who prints a ticket comes but you do have to provide personal info to print one and can only do so a few hours before said event. so it gives some idea who shows up. 

Not only that trump says lets say there is 35k people who showed up in support of him where as he estimates less than 100 for beneto... where is the scandel in that? he did not say we have a confirmed number here and my opponette has this confirmed number...

Seems to be nothing more than another witch hunt.

(February 12, 2019 at 12:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Both Dad and Jr lied about attendance at the El Paso rally. The orange turd was claiming he had 35,000. Ok then why rent a 6,500 capacity venue? The only way that logic works would be if he hired event organizers that dumb. I'd say he's simply a lying sack of shit.

He lies because nobody called him on his lies when he was younger.

He reminds of the exchange between two characters in "Avengers: Infinity War".

The Collector: Why would I lie?

Thanos: I imagine it comes as naturally as breathing for you.
He sure is insecure about the size of things
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(February 12, 2019 at 2:12 pm)Divinity Wrote: Maybe we should just have a fucking topic about when Donald tells the truth.  Now THAT would be a rare occurrence.  You might not get a topic before 2020.

I wouldn't be shocked if the fucker claimed babies came from storks.
(February 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm)Drich Wrote:

we went to one in sanford fl. the venue was supposed to be a aircraft hanger then two hangers then the tarmac. offically the venue held 3500 people, but inorder to be there you had to print a ticket. in the two hangers and the tarmac there were 10000 people according to the fire marshell. then we went out side after it was over as many if not doubble where in line trying to get in.. all of witch had to go to trump website to print a ticket.

Do you seriously think for a moment that once 10,000 tickets where printed they stopped people from printing them?

Subsequently in elpaso if the venue held 6500 (meaning 6500 people could safly be at a venue before it becomes a fire hazard) do you think they would stop printing tickets? At 6500 tickets on the dot? Now I'm not saying they let more than 6500 in a specific venue, but it doesn't mean there where not thousands outside waiting for people leave early so they could get in.
in fact that is what the article says.. maybe 10000 outside watching.. Again not everyone who prints a ticket comes but you do have to provide personal info to print one and can only do so a few hours before said event. so it gives some idea who shows up. 

Not only that trump says lets say there is 35k people who showed up in support of him where as he estimates less than 100 for beneto... where is the scandel in that? he did not say we have a confirmed number here and my opponette has this confirmed number...

You should really check into things before you post, Drich.  Trump said he had 10K people inside the venue, and that the local fire brigade gave him permission to exceed that number.  Neither of these claims are true.  I don't doubt that there were 10K people or more at Trump's rally in toto (shit draws flies), but that wasn't what he claimed.

Furthermore, the size of O'Rourke's crowd has been estimated at anywhere from 7K to 15K, depending on the source.

The scandel [sic] is that Trump not only deliberately lies, he makes stuff up as he goes along.  He seems to be incapable of uttering factual statements.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm)Drich Wrote:

Why would I want to go to a racist bigot's rally?

When you refer to your fellow human beings as, "They come in, then bring 20 or 30 more." You are speaking of your fellow human beings like they are a cockroach infestation, or like breeding like bunnies. That same fucking language was used during the civil rights movement, in the 50s and 60s, and just as bad used by Hitler.

I do not see a vast majority of non violent humans trying not to die, merely wanting to come here to escape famine and violence or war, as an "invasion". 

No I have seen enough of that fucker on TV. I would never want to see him in person, or even touch that vile pile of shit.

And he is lying his ass off regardless. He lies about everything, crowd size, denying his own intel. And even with this bullshit past week, THE SHERIFF of El Paso told him he was full of shit about the amount of violence prior to the wall being put up there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lying Sack of Shit Keeps Lying Minimalist 16 1225 October 28, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The WLB Gets Caught Lying Again Minimalist 13 1702 April 26, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mueller With Another Indictment of a Lying Lawyer Minimalist 14 2234 February 22, 2018 at 3:53 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Guess What? The WLB Caught Lying Again Minimalist 25 5707 August 9, 2017 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Got a million or so just lying around? You can buy a position in the US government. ReptilianPeon 8 1359 September 18, 2016 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Lying moral shitbags zebo-the-fat 3 811 May 21, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: vorlon13