Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1
I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1
recently 'one of us' posted the following video, but it was cut short the scene in question has a member of the commity handing her her ass making her whole line of questioning look trivial and stupid.

starts at 5:00 right when the other craps out
RE: I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1
That’s alright. No one worthwhile likes you either.
(February 19, 2019 at 10:39 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: That’s alright.  No one worthwhile likes you either.

The fuck? What are you 12 years old?

Anyway... anyone is better than Trump at this point. Hillary would've been better than Trump. So long as Trump is out of office in 2020 I couldn't really care less who we have in the Oval Office, within reason.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Just pointing out her whole diatribe that was used her recently as some super smart progressive hit the wall when confronted with facts she knew nothing about.. and if you actually listen to the man who answers her starting at 5:00 it almost seems like she is making up facts and drawing strawman together to address them. This lady is an empty sock a popular/pretty girl vote at best.
(February 19, 2019 at 11:47 am)Drich Wrote: Just pointing out her whole diatribe that was used her recently as some super smart progressive hit the wall when confronted with facts she knew nothing about.. and if you actually listen to the man who answers her starting at 5:00 it almost seems like she is making up facts and drawing strawman together to address them. This lady is an empty sock a popular/pretty girl vote at best.

Yea I can't say I'm a fan, personally. And sometimes these people go unpressed for a long time, making their followers believe that they actually have solid ideas.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
The thing I like about AOC is she shakes things up. The fact that a lot of young women in color are moving in on the good ole boys club is a good thing. Do I agree with everything she says...no. But I like that some real diversity is showing up in Congress. That's what it takes to make sure that all sorts of different people are represented and not the token few.

Can't change things with clones that have ruled for years and years...time to add some new blood.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(February 19, 2019 at 8:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: The thing I like about AOC is she shakes things up.  The fact that a lot of young women in color are moving in on the good ole boys club is a good thing.  Do I agree with everything she says...no.  But I like that some real diversity is showing up in Congress.  That's what it takes to make sure that all sorts of different people are represented and not the token few.

Can't change things with clones that have ruled for years and years...time to add some new blood.

She to me seem.. intelligent at best. for instance this video reeks of someone with very basic knoweledge no willingness to research to check and see if there were check and ballances in place (there were) she made it public and one well inform person made her look like a 10th fool.

Then her next big fail was with Amazon and the state of Ny.. The state was wanting amazon to put in it's HQ as that would bring in billions to the ecconomy and thousands of jobs. This was going to happen because of tax breaks and other incentives the company would get. Retard AOC objected to the breaks citing all of the infrastructure projects it could pay for. Is she so seriously stupid to not know that other states are offering no taxes at all and free land? just to get the jobs and money flowing through this state? Just imagine all of the jobs connected to something like amazon not just the jobs working for them but things like truck sales.. they will need thousands of delivery trucks which comes from many different dealers and hundreds mechanics, plus support like parts and the like not to mention millions of gallons of fuel every month all of which gets taxed, not to mention construction or infrastructural improvements amazon would have to make themselves to the grid or the rail system or to the ports.. She threw all of it away for the state of new york because she does not understand simple business..

For instance let say amazon was slated o make 100 million in their first quarter.. and under AOC's unforgiving tax regulation the state would take 60% leaving amazon with 40 million...  Great for the state right? 

Look at it from amazon's position.. all we need do is build in a different place and our profit increases 60%, without selling one extra thing, without putting any extra into shipping or advertising without cutting salary without doing anything other than not do business in this particular state we can make 60 million dollars more.

Or for the really hard headed, If amazon gave you 60 million dollars for doing nothingmore than not live in Ny would you take the money?

That is what amazon did. they drop Ny off the list of potential head quarter sites. all because one big mouth know nothing is spending chicken before they hatch. even bill de blasio says she completely misunderstands the deal he was making with amazon.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/600345704900...show-clips

She is in fact the person the left pretends trump is... meaning is is the incompent moron who has no business in a position of power and is/already making huge mistakes costing her constituents billions... if she would get into office with any type of support she would destroy the us dollar and we would need a bail out by the EU or china. Say what you will about trump, but he is making the country money/ he knows what he is doing there.
There is no way she is worse than Trump. In fact she seems bright motivated and nice.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Drippy, you're a poe. Admit it in real life you probably are the leader of the IRSP
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(February 19, 2019 at 8:44 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: The thing I like about AOC is she shakes things up.  The fact that a lot of young women in color are moving in on the good ole boys club is a good thing.  Do I agree with everything she says...no.  But I like that some real diversity is showing up in Congress.  That's what it takes to make sure that all sorts of different people are represented and not the token few.

As a guy who's often accused of being racist, sexist, and so on, I completely agree with you.  It seems to me that a big part of the reason some groups are as I say "screechy" is that they feel they aren't represented in the power infrastructure.  If there is more diversity in the government, then maybe some of that background noise will dissipate, and we can have sane discussions about other issues, like the shit state of the American school system, the best ways to provide jobs, and how to prevent our grandchildren from being slaves to China.

(February 19, 2019 at 10:17 am)Drich Wrote: recently 'one of us' posted the following video, but it was cut short the scene in question has a member of the commity handing her her ass making her whole line of questioning look trivial and stupid.

starts at 5:00 right when the other craps out

I like what she said more, but I have to agree that without this comment, some of what she said is definitely out of context.  Because she was definitely using that man's article in support of her narrative. That being said, I wouldn't say it's accurate that she was "owned." In general, I think candidates' ability to generate income from special interest groups is quite a serious problem-- and I'd think that most Republicans would agree that inviting monetary corruption into the white house is not a good thing.

As for OAC, mainly I like the idea of people who grew up in the computer age running the country.  I mean. . . if you're a politician and you use a flip phone, you're doing it wrong! The world is changing very quickly now, and I don't think that most older politicians have any idea what the heck is going on, to be honest.

Stand her up next to Trump or Hillary, and for me it's no-contest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 774 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 897 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 2466 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The worst part of the pandemic - onlinebiker 19 1522 April 4, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3797 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  AOC Pushes To Make It Easier To Study Shrooms And Other Psychedelic Drugs EgoDeath 8 740 November 9, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7122 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8066 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7291 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Part of Notre Dame on fire. Brian37 98 4795 April 19, 2019 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Shell B