Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeted individuals
Targeted individuals
Who know this conspiracy theory explained on RationalWiki ? https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals

People claiming being targeted are fun because they say irrational things even if their delusion isn't fun.
RE: Targeted individuals
(February 25, 2019 at 10:22 am)viocjit Wrote: Who know this conspiracy theory explained on RationalWiki ? https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals

People claiming being targeted are fun because they say irrational things even if their delusion isn't fun.

Yes, I am aware of them. Yes it is batshit insane. Yes they are paranoid wingnuts. Yes they claim the craziest things.

Had you a question or information to add? Or is it that you just happened upon them for the first time and had a WTF moment? Because the first time you read about these loons, it is a WTF? moment.
Yeah, just today in this forum some guy said that he knows three people that were targeted and fired from their jobs because they are atheists, and that his employer had him fill out some questionaire when he found out that he was an atheists, and that he was given a bad employee eval because he was an atheists. People are targeting atheists!
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(February 25, 2019 at 6:54 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(February 25, 2019 at 10:22 am)viocjit Wrote: Who know this conspiracy theory explained on RationalWiki ? https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals

Yes, I am aware of them. Yes it is batshit insane. Yes they are paranoid wingnuts. Yes they claim the craziest things.

Had you a question or information to add? Or is it that you just happened upon them for the first time and had a WTF moment? Because the first time you read about these loons, it is a WTF? moment.

I have only informations to add to debunk theirs claims but I don't know how to write the paper because this is a topic for which I think no one had the courage to write a full debunk.

(February 25, 2019 at 7:10 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Yeah, just today in this forum some guy said that he knows three people that were targeted and fired from their jobs because they are atheists, and that his employer had him fill out some questionaire when he found out that he was an atheists, and that he was given a bad employee eval because he was an atheists. People are targeting atheists!

What said this guy is possible but a testimony isn't an evidence.
We can't deny that Atheists in USA are considered like bad persons by many people.

When I'm speaking about TI I'm speaking about those who pretend being targeted by governmental agencies and the like with electronic weapons (Delusional people that we find in every countries).
What's the frequency Kenneth!!!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 25, 2019 at 10:55 pm)viocjit Wrote:
(February 25, 2019 at 6:54 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Yes, I am aware of them. Yes it is batshit insane. Yes they are paranoid wingnuts. Yes they claim the craziest things.

I have only informations to add to debunk theirs claims but I don't know how to write the paper because this is a topic for which I think no one had the courage to write a full debunk.

(February 25, 2019 at 7:10 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Yeah, just today in this forum some guy said that he knows three people that were targeted and fired from their jobs because they

are atheists, and that his employer had him fill out some questionaire when he found out that he was an atheists, and that he was given a bad employee eval because he was an atheists. People are targeting atheists!

What said this guy is possible but a testimony isn't an evidence.
We can't deny that Atheists in USA are considered like bad persons by many people.

When I'm speaking about TI I'm speaking about those who pretend being targeted by governmental agencies and the like with electronic weapons (Delusional people that we find in every countries).

"We can't deny that Atheists in USA are considered like bad persons by many people."

Aussies find that kind of prejudice jaw dropping; members of one of our major parties, the Labor Party tend to be  openly atheist. . Some are also openly gay, although that's in both parties.

There was recently a minor furor when a member began beast feeding her baby in parliament..---any who objected were promptly told to sit down, and were invited to leave the chamber if they were offended..
One of my grandparents had a streak of delusion, during mid-life. Was certain he was being shadowed by Some group or something. Acted all paranoïde, when he could get out of bed, and frequently snapped at his children.
Sure as fuck wasn't funny for my mum.

Mind you, i didn't learn about this till a few years back. Grandpa always seemed, and still does, normal to me. He got better, somehow.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
(February 25, 2019 at 11:19 pm)wyzas Wrote: What's the frequency Kenneth!!!

Is this a reference to the song "What's The Frequency, Kenneth?" by "R.E.M." (American rock band : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.E.M. ) released for the first time in 1993 or 1994 ?

I googled this sentence and I found this music.

Entry on Wikipedia about this song : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What%27s_t...Kenneth%3F
Meta-data of the first release with this song accorded to Discogs : https://www.discogs.com/release/10098038
What they may say or claim may seem insanely funny because "reality" has gotten twisted with time.
What about the walmarted individuals?