Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera
Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera
Rumors have been circulating in the previous year about the terrible mental health of the Saudi king, Salman Bin Abdul-Aziz.

He is 84 years old, and the rumors said that he had "Alzheimer". The man is literally out of service mentally; but the rumor was finally proved to be true when he collapsed during reading a speech: he couldn't remember the sentence he just read and called for his assistent to help him remember the last sentence he just said 2 seconds ago:

*At 0:55 the king stops reading for a long time

*At 1:03 he says to his assistance "come, this,did I read it ?" his assistance replies "yes; you didn't read it yet"

*At 2:09 he starts mumbling with unrecognized speech, even if you don't understand Arabic you can recognize the mumbling, it goes until 2:15

The rumors were all true. The man is senile. He has Alzehimer and it's obvious; he can't even remember a sentence he just read 2 seconds ago.

How could a man like this be king? but as many analysts said: MBS (the son of Salman) is the real king.

Saudi Arabia is gone. If a country reaches the level of letting a senile sets on the throne while his mad spoiled son hacks journalists in embassies and tortures activists, then the alarms of doom for that country are on, and change or abandoning ship is the only way.
RE: Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera
Sounds like a problem the mighty Baconator should solve.
(February 25, 2019 at 7:10 pm)no one Wrote: Sounds like a problem the mighty Baconator should solve.

They are not Muslims btw. Didn't you see what he and his son have done?
They eat bacon and drink alcohol but in secret. The Sauds are well known for that.
Alzheimer's is the Dx when they can't find anything else to blame it on.
(February 25, 2019 at 7:18 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: They are not Muslims btw. Didn't you see what he and his son have done?
They eat bacon and drink alcohol but in secret. The Sauds are well known for that.

If that part is true, I'm going with tertiary syphilis as a diagnosis.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 25, 2019 at 7:18 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 25, 2019 at 7:10 pm)no one Wrote: Sounds like a problem the mighty Baconator should solve.

They are not Muslims btw. Didn't you see what he and his son have done?

Indeed, and not just the Saudis.

I lived in Malaysia for a while.   There it is a criminal offence to offer alcohol to a Muslim. (or to attempt to convert him/her to another religion)

When having a party, with some Muslim guests, it was customary to have to two drinks stations. One with alcohol, one with no alcohol.There was usually at least one fairly drunk Muslim at some point.

Did I or others think they were bad Muslims? Not thatI noticed. Just like Christians and Atheists, Muslims are only people. Besides, hypocrisy is part of the human condition.  

Society could not function if everyone was completely honest, all the time.
(February 25, 2019 at 9:35 pm)fredd bear Wrote:
(February 25, 2019 at 7:18 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: They are not Muslims btw. Didn't you see what he and his son have done?

Indeed, and not just the Saudis.

I lived in Malaysia for a while.   There it is a criminal offence to offer alcohol to a Muslim. (or to attempt to convert him/her to another religion)

When having a party, with some Muslim guests, it was customary to have to two drinks stations. One with alcohol, one with no alcohol.There was usually at least one fairly drunk Muslim at some point.

Did I or others think they were bad Muslims? Not thatI noticed. Just like Christians and Atheists, Muslims are only people. Besides, hypocrisy is part of the human condition.  

It was a reply to "no one"'s joke, it's not judging the strength of their faith by two sins.
They are not evil because they eat pork. They are evil because they butchered a whole country (Yemen) and cut journalists inside embassies.

Everyone is well known for cheating on their silly religion.  

In any case, this contextualizes the timing of mbs power grab in a concrete way.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 25, 2019 at 10:33 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 25, 2019 at 9:35 pm)fredd bear Wrote:  Indeed, and not just the Saudis.

It was a reply to "no one"'s joke, it's not judging the strength of their faith by two sins.
They are not evil because they eat pork. They are evil because they butchered a whole country (Yemen) and cut journalists inside embassies.
Oh, misunderstood. sorry.
(February 25, 2019 at 10:37 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:

Everyone is well known for cheating on their silly religion.  

In any case, this contextualizes the timing of mbs power grab in a concrete way.

They are not cheating; they literally don't believe a word of the faith. They are begging the world to forget them for the decades of Wahhabi terrorism they exported everywhere to protect their rule.

Now the mask they always wore -and fooled the whole world with- had finally fell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3966 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 347 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1333 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4128 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1209 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3362 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Why does comb over Mussolini think he's king with unlimited powers? GODZILLA 9 736 November 29, 2018 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 951 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 471 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 215 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am