Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory
The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory
(CNN) The impeachment of President Donald Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theoretical possibility.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/04/polit...index.html

Quote:Democrats on Monday will launch an "abuse of power" investigation that could be easily transformed into an even more serious process, with an expansive demand for documents from Trump's government, his family and even his real estate empire.

The President reacted to his worsening plight with a vehement defense on Sunday, after a week in which testimony from his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen deepened his political vulnerability and ahead of the expected filing soon of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

The blood of Kahoggi and the screams of thousands of political prisoners in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab world shall never be wasted.

I hope their ash and blood haunt Trump, who gave open and public support for Arab dictators like MBS. Without him, MBS would've never got the guts to do what he did.

So no remorse, I hope the racist, corrupt egotistical mad fuck get impeached, and trialed for grand treason against his mother country.

Him and all the disgusting smelly fucks he inflated in and out of America.

May the blood of Kashoggi haunt him to the day of his death.
RE: The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory
Given that it would take 19 Republican senators to convict, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Remember, impeachment is very similar to "indictment", it doesn't mean he's out, just that he will stand trial in the Senate. It's a long, winding road.
I wouldn't mind a long dragged out process that would keep Trump's attention focused on it until after the 2020 elections. It will be better to prosecute Trump after he is out of office. I think that he is going to be in an extremely friendless place then.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(March 4, 2019 at 8:54 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: (CNN) The impeachment of President Donald Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theoretical possibility.

Quote:Democrats on Monday will launch an "abuse of power" investigation that could be easily transformed into an even more serious process, with an expansive demand for documents from Trump's government, his family and even his real estate empire.

The President reacted to his worsening plight with a vehement defense on Sunday, after a week in which testimony from his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen deepened his political vulnerability and ahead of the expected filing soon of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

The blood of Kahoggi and the screams of thousands of political prisoners in Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Arab world shall never be wasted.

I hope their ash and blood haunt Trump, who gave open and public support for Arab dictators like MBS. Without him, MBS would've never got the guts to do what he did.

So no remorse, I hope the racist, corrupt egotistical mad fuck get impeached, and trialed for grand treason against his mother country.

Trump and the prince in German carnival. Title: "murderer and his guardian angel"
[Image: tillys-wagen-rosenmontagszug-duesseldorf...eriexl.jpg]
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(March 4, 2019 at 8:54 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: (CNN) The impeachment of President Donald Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theoretical possibility.

If the GOP had any ethics like they did with Nixon, this would be long since a done deal, but we are not dealing with a rational party or his base whom are blindly loyal.
(March 4, 2019 at 10:12 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Remember, impeachment is very similar to "indictment", it doesn't mean he's out, just that he will stand trial in the Senate. It's a long, winding road.

Glad someone else pointed this out. The odds of his being convicted in the Senate range from slim to none.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 4, 2019 at 10:31 am)Yonadav Wrote: I wouldn't mind a long dragged out process that would keep Trump's attention focused on it until after the 2020 elections. It will be better to prosecute Trump after he is out of office. I think that he is going to be in an extremely friendless place then.

That’s actually the likeliest outcome of this whole sad, sorry mess. The glory of sealed indictments is that they freeze the statute of limitations.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Trump's right-wing cronies think that he'll be reelected, easily:

ElectoralVote.com -- CPAC Attendees Are Worried about Biden

the same people also clinton was going to win by a land slide.. in fact most of those hypocrites said they would move to canada if he won... they are still here creating the same fake news.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 824 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1112 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much BrianSoddingBoru4 6 358 January 13, 2021 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2321 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1897 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4495 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Impeachment Vote Predictions onlinebiker 28 2215 February 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Anybody watching the impeachment? onlinebiker 54 3142 January 26, 2020 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Who are the impeachment managers? onlinebiker 39 2469 January 16, 2020 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1359 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger