Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonalds 10 commandments
McDonalds 10 commandments
1) Thou shalt not try burgers at any other restaurant!
2) Thou shalt not question what our fillet of fish is made of!
3) Thou shalt not question why you are still hungry after spending 15 bucks on food!
4) Thou shalt not blame us if you get fat over time!
5) Thou shalt not blaspheme by using words like: healthy, salad, nutrition -that is the devil trying to tempt you!
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

keep 'em coming guys...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: McDonalds 10 commandments
Thou shalt not question why our prices adjust for inflation, but our wages don't.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Thou shalt not pay corporate taxes.
Thou shalt not pay livable wages.
Thou shalt pay CEOs multi billions.
Stop pulling up to the drive through and ordering a Whooper.  Looking at YOU, Boru.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Szechuan sauce counts as asian fusion.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 6, 2019 at 8:23 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Stop pulling up to the drive through and ordering a Whooper.  Looking at YOU, Boru.

Boru

When I used to work at Papa "fuck health care for the employees", people would drive up, or call in and order "Supreme", and I would say, "You mean "Works"?" And they'd say, "No, I said Supreme." Ha ha I never responded, but always thought to myself, "HEY YOU DUMBASS, IT IS THE SAME THING."

That would be like calling a car rental place and saying, "I'd like to rent a car," and the agent says, "What size automobile do you want?" "I don't want an automobile, I want a car."
Thou shall not age the happy meal to test how long it takes to rot
Thou shall not question why eating an entire big mac combo with a coke zero does not raise blood sugar levels one point
Thou shall not find the creepy clown to post provocative selfies in compromising positions
Thou shall donate more than change in the drive through because Ronald McDonald House really does help lots of people... seriously you should
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Thou shalt not use the White House as a corporate billboard.
Thou shalt not see boobs in our logo. 

[Image: THEA_6647017_34447070A.JPG]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 6, 2019 at 4:59 pm)wyzas Wrote: Thou shalt not see boobs in our logo. 

[Image: THEA_6647017_34447070A.JPG]

I will never complain about boobs.

True story. Long ago when places like Sears and JC Penny mailed catalogs as thick as phone books to your door step, Montgomery Wards catalogs dropped one off my house like a phone book, that was in the late 70s, when I was pre teen. I did what any horny kid did back then would do, looked at the female under wear section. Even though they didn't have modern CG, they still were able to spray paint to the requirements of laws of that time. 

So one day, I pick up this catalog, knowing I'd get bras and panties at a minimum, but for some reason the editors let through the final production of one almost full half page bra add, and they missed the areolas. We are not talking about Trump groping here. We are not talking about force here. I am merely describing a point in my youth where the luck train ran in front of me. But no, even that did not lead to a real date or long term relationship.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 10 Commandments zebo-the-fat 2 1215 May 14, 2012 at 1:09 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Humour for Vae - The new 10 Commandments. KichigaiNeko 4 2763 April 8, 2012 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth
  The TEN COMMANDMENTS Cinjin 22 3811 October 9, 2011 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: frankiej