Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama
Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
so much for being a very stable genius and knowing about stuff more than anyone else.

can you guy kick him out of office already? please? as much as I enjoy the comedic value of the shit that goes in you're country this is starting to go too far
RE: Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama
Unfortunately, this story mostly just shows how confused our society has become.
Trump challenges Obama to voluntarily reveal his academic record.
OK. Trump can do that. It's up to Obama if he wants to reveal those records.
The school that Trump went to gets several calls from people claiming to be Trump's friends, asking the school to turn over Trump's records, so that they can 'keep them safe'.
Who the hell believes that? You don't have to be very bright to strongly suspect that those calls were made by journalists who were taking a stab a getting the school to hand over Trump's academic records. You don't have to be very bright to know that the school would be liable if they did turn over those records. And you don't have to be very bright to realize that the school's administrators would have to take steps to keep an employee from digging up Trump's records and leaking them.
So you don't have to be very bright to realize that if you were the school's administrator, you would also take steps to secure Trump's academic records.

Do you think that Obama's records wouldn't be secured if people started calling his school, claiming to be friends of Obama who want Obama's academic records so that they can keep them safe? For all I know, Obama's academic records were locked away in a very secure location a long time ago.

Trying to get people to release information that they have no right to release by using some plausible sounding pretext is the oldest trick in the book. I am pretty alarmed by how sleaziness is becoming so normal to people. We can't trust employees any more. A few years ago, academic records were completely safe under casual security. You could just tell employees that those records were confidential and not release them to people, and you could trust employees to abide by that. But now everyone thinks that being a sleazy employee is normal, and that it's acceptable for some low level employee with access to confidential information to abuse their employer's trust and leak the information.

This is all a pretty fake story. Trump's records being tightly secured isn't real news. The bigger story is how sad it is that we can no longer trust low level employees with routine security of confidential records anymore.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Gee, the party of projection projects!  Who'd have imagined?

Soon, we're going to find out Don the Con was born in Kenya.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(March 7, 2019 at 11:55 am)Yonadav Wrote: Unfortunately, this story mostly just shows how confused our society has become.
The school that Trump went to gets several calls from people claiming to be Trump's friends, asking the school to turn over Trump's records, so that they can 'keep them safe'.
Who the hell believes that? You don't have to be very bright to strongly suspect that those calls were made by journalists who were taking a stab a getting the school to hand over Trump's academic records. You don't have to be very bright to know that the school would be liable if they did turn over those records. And you don't have to be very bright to realize that the school's administrators would have to take steps to keep an employee from digging up Trump's records and leaking them.
So you don't have to be very bright to realize that if you were the school's administrator, you would also take steps to secure Trump's academic records.

Do you think that Obama's records wouldn't be secured if people started calling his school, claiming to be friends of Obama who want Obama's academic records so that they can keep them safe? For all I know, Obama's academic records were locked away in a very secure location a long time ago.

Trying to get people to release information that they have no right to release by using some plausible sounding pretext is the oldest trick in the book. I am pretty alarmed by how sleaziness is becoming so normal to people. We can't trust employees any more. A few years ago, academic records were completely safe under casual security. You could just tell employees that those records were confidential and not release them to people, and you could trust employees to abide by that. But now everyone thinks that being a sleazy employee is normal, and that it's acceptable for some low level employee with access to confidential information to abuse their employer's trust and leak the information.

This is all a pretty fake story. Trump's records being tightly secured isn't real news. The bigger story is how sad it is that we can no longer trust low level employees with routine security of confidential records anymore.

Actually, the school got calls from alumni donors, not just random 'people claiming to be Trump's friends' (according to the story in the Washington Post).  It is highly unlikely that these people were journalists, as it is pretty simple to identify an alumnus who is also a donor.

What is troubling is that the school partially complied with the alumni, in that they went on a pretty through search and found Trump's academic records.  And then - instead of handing them over - hid them. I'm unaware of similar steps being taken to secure Mr. Obama's transcripts (but we have reason to believe that Obama had VERY good grades).

This story, coming on the heels of Mr. Cohen's rather lackluster testimony in which he claims to have been directed to threaten people if they released Trump's records, has a ring of truth about it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 7, 2019 at 3:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 7, 2019 at 11:55 am)Yonadav Wrote: Unfortunately, this story mostly just shows how confused our society has become.

Actually, the school got calls from alumni donors, not just random 'people claiming to be Trump's friends' (according to the story in the Washington Post).  It is highly unlikely that these people were journalists, as it is pretty simple to identify an alumnus who is also a donor.

What is troubling is that the school partially complied with the alumni, in that they went on a pretty through search and found Trump's academic records.  And then - instead of handing them over - hid them. I'm unaware of similar steps being taken to secure Mr. Obama's transcripts (but we have reason to believe that Obama had VERY good grades).

This story, coming on the heels of Mr. Cohen's rather lackluster testimony in which he claims to have been directed to threaten people if they released Trump's records, has a ring of truth about it.

Boru

People claiming to be alumni donors. They weren't. If you believe that they really were Trump's buddies, I have a really good deal for you on a bridge.

The school had to go looking for Trump's records and secure them. It is a violation of federal law for an employee to leak them. The administration knew that the calls for Trump's records were pretexts. When you know that someone is trying to gain access to a former student's records, you have to take steps to secure them.

During George W's presidency, someone with access to his school records leaked them. That's pretty much where this sort of ugliness started.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
Defend your God-Emperor again, and more strongly, next time..troll. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 7, 2019 at 5:35 pm)Yonadav Wrote:
(March 7, 2019 at 3:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Actually, the school got calls from alumni donors, not just random 'people claiming to be Trump's friends' (according to the story in the Washington Post).  It is highly unlikely that these people were journalists, as it is pretty simple to identify an alumnus who is also a donor.

Boru

People claiming to be alumni donors. They weren't. If you believe that they really were Trump's buddies, I have a really good deal for you on a bridge.

The school had to go looking for Trump's records and secure them. It is a violation of federal law for an employee to leak them. The administration knew that the calls for Trump's records were pretexts. When you know that someone is trying to gain access to a former student's records, you have to take steps to secure them.

During George W's presidency, someone with access to his school records leaked them. That's pretty much where this sort of ugliness started.

How do you know they weren't alumni donors?  Seriously, do you know the names or backgrounds of the people involved, or is this just supposition on your part?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And why is he ashamed of his academic record? The whole world knows he's no rocket surgeon.
Because his entire career is built on perception, even before he became potus.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 7, 2019 at 8:46 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Because his entire career is built on perception, even before he became potus.

And bluster, and chicanery, and bluster, and lying, and bluster...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 654 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2565 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3845 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2707 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted Minimalist 3 333 November 20, 2018 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  The Republicunt's Voter Suppression Guru Gets His Ass Kicked Minimalist 3 825 June 19, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Franklin Graham Loses His Shit After Wisconsin Defeat Minimalist 9 1587 April 6, 2018 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  The Dumb Orange Fuck Has His Trade War Minimalist 47 4817 April 6, 2018 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: A Theist