Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bacha Bazi
Bacha Bazi
Required video documentary: http://en.sevenload.com/videos/ZkNwURJ-Vid1

US Intelligence Report and Analysis on it: http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cach...em7g&pli=1

REF: http://kitmantv.blogspot.com/2010/10/ant...ality.html
Confused Fall
RE: Bacha Bazi
The steering wheel is on the right Confused Fall
Quote:In Afghanistan today, in the midst of war and endemic poverty, an ancient tradition - banned when the Taliban were in power - has re-emerged across the country: Many hundreds of boys, often as young as 11, are being lured off the streets on the promise of a new life, many unaware that their real fate is to be used for entertainment and sex. They're the "Bacha Bereesh," literally "beardless boys," chosen for their height, size and beauty, trained to sing and dance for male audiences, and then traded for sexual favors among former warlords and powerful businessmen. With remarkable access inside a sexual exploitation ring operating in Afghanistan, an Afghan journalist investigates this illegal practice, talking with the boys and their masters, and documenting how the Afghan authorities responsible for stopping these crimes are sometimes themselves complicit in the practice.

Bacha Bazi is a cultural thing, not a religious one.

Also, just because they have a hat and a beard doesn't mean that they are Muslims (although they might look like a Muslim).
Had you continued reading, you would've noted that the Taleban and the local religious leaders had bacha bazi. They just hid them in their madrassas... Like Catholics and their altar boys.
(January 20, 2011 at 1:05 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Bacha Bazi is a cultural thing, not a religious one.

Also, just because they have a hat and a beard doesn't mean that they are Muslims (although they might look like a Muslim).

That it is cultural and not part of islam is undoubtably true. BUT these people are definitely muslims.

http://www.islamicweb.com/begin/population.htm

this puts the percentage of inhabitants as muslim in afghanistan at 100% (foreign troops excepted).

So this practice has flourished under a strict isamic system that would not let women learn but lets men bugger boys. all muslims.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 20, 2011 at 2:45 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Had you continued reading, you would've noted that the Taleban and the local religious leaders had bacha bazi. They just hid them in their madrassas... Like Catholics and their altar boys.

I read that part now, but still, this doesn't justify that "Bacha Bazi" is an Islamic practice. Tongue

(January 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: That it is cultural and not part of islam is undoubtably true. BUT these people are definitely muslims.

All these people are Muslims by birth only, yes, but not all of them are Muslims on the inside (who are those who don't believe in Islam).
I call NTS fallacy on this one.
(January 20, 2011 at 3:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote:
(January 20, 2011 at 2:45 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Had you continued reading, you would've noted that the Taleban and the local religious leaders had bacha bazi. They just hid them in their madrassas... Like Catholics and their altar boys.

I read that part now, but still, this doesn't justify that "Bacha Bazi" is an Islamic practice. Tongue

(January 20, 2011 at 2:50 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: That it is cultural and not part of islam is undoubtably true. BUT these people are definitely muslims.

All these people are Muslims by birth only, yes, but not all of them are Muslims on the inside (who are those who don't believe in Islam).

Wasn't that practice caused by the islamic religion demonifying/portraying as sex with womans? as disgusting, i remeber reading an article in this forum about that
(January 20, 2011 at 3:21 pm)Rayaan Wrote:

And the reaction to defend and make excuses, common among the whole Muslim community in situations like this is shown by Rayaan. Stop making excuses, and deciding whcih type of muslim they are or if they are muslims "on the inside" or not and just say it's a fucking disgusting practise and they should be stopped. It really is that simple.
(January 20, 2011 at 9:39 pm)Ashendant Wrote: Wasn't that practice caused by the islamic religion demonifying/portraying as sex with womans? as disgusting, i remeber reading an article in this forum about that.

I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly. So, maybe it'll be helpful to me if you can elaborate on this.

(January 21, 2011 at 6:46 am)Skipper Wrote: And the reaction to defend and make excuses, common among the whole Muslim community in situations like this is shown by Rayaan. Stop making excuses, and deciding whcih type of muslim they are or if they are muslims "on the inside" or not and just say it's a fucking disgusting practise and they should be stopped. It really is that simple.

Not all excuses are bad arguments. But yes, this is a fucking disgusting practice and it should be stopped (as well as death for apostasy).