Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More useless TV trivial......
More useless TV trivial......
Name the TV show that had a newspaper cartoonist who depicted a cow in his cartoon.

Name the show, and the cartoon character. Hint, the show itself was not a cartoon, just depicted a newspaper cartoonist as the head character.

First correct guess gets a free lifetime supply of knowledge they cant get the time back in responding.
RE: More useless TV trivial......
(March 22, 2019 at 10:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: Name the TV show that had a newspaper cartoonist who depicted a cow in his cartoon.

Name the show, and the cartoon character. Hint, the show itself was not a cartoon, just depicted a newspaper cartoonist as the head character.

First correct guess gets a free lifetime supply of knowledge they cant get the time back in responding.

'Too Close For Comfort'.  The cow was called 'Cosmic Cow.'

You can keep the prize.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 22, 2019 at 11:01 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 10:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: Name the TV show that had a newspaper cartoonist who depicted a cow in his cartoon.

'Too Close For Comfort'.  The cow was called 'Cosmic Cow.'

You can keep the prize.

Boru

Thats a fine how do you do response. 

Extra Credit, name the character, former tenant of the basement apartment before the two daughters moved in. And no, it was not Monroe. The character was always talked about, but never seen.
Well, since I clearly hurt your feelings, here's one for you.

Name the American TV sitcom involving the following:  'A Christmas Carol'; the verb meaning 'to cross over'; the adjective 'febrile'; a USian coin; Charles Darwin; an illustrious warrior; George Patton/Edward R. Murrow; and a bear with a father named 'Carl'.

Best of luck.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 22, 2019 at 11:05 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 11:01 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Too Close For Comfort'.  The cow was called 'Cosmic Cow.'

You can keep the prize.

Boru

Thats a fine how do you do response. 

Extra Credit, name the character, former tenant of the basement apartment before the two daughters moved in. And no, it was not Monroe. The character was always talked about, but never seen.

Rafkin.

Boru
Extra extra credit, name the furniture that was a running joke Henry Rush always had a problem with.
(March 22, 2019 at 11:41 am)Brian37 Wrote: Extra extra credit, name the furniture that was a running joke Henry Rush always had a problem with.

Not til you have a go at my question.

Boru
(March 22, 2019 at 11:18 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, since I clearly hurt your feelings, here's one for you.

Name the American TV sitcom involving the following:  'A Christmas Carol'; the verb meaning 'to cross over'; the adjective 'febrile'; a USian coin; Charles Darwin; an illustrious warrior; George Patton/Edward R. Murrow; and a bear with a father named 'Carl'.

Best of luck.

Boru

Holy shit is this a Da Vinci Code question. 

It must have been a Sitcom I was not into or older than me. 

The Murrow clue makes me want to guess "Marry Tyler More".  But I would not be surprised if I was wrong.
(March 22, 2019 at 11:47 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 11:18 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Well, since I clearly hurt your feelings, here's one for you.

Best of luck.

Boru

Holy shit is this a Da Vinci Code question. 

The Murrow clue makes me want to guess "Marry Tiler More".  But I would not be surprised if I was wrong.

There has never been a TV programme called 'Marry Tiler More'.

Boru
(March 22, 2019 at 11:48 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 22, 2019 at 11:47 am)Brian37 Wrote: Holy shit is this a Da Vinci Code question. 

The Murrow clue makes me want to guess "Marry Tiler More".  But I would not be surprised if I was wrong.

There has never been a TV programme called 'Marry Tiler More'.

Boru

Not according to this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Tyler_Moore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Tyler...80%931977)

Take notice in my prior post prior to your response I edited my post and corrected my spelling.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useless Jaws 2 Trivia. Brian37 15 913 February 17, 2022 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More useless trivia. Brian37 7 810 May 19, 2021 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: no one
  Useless music trivia question...... Brian37 60 8247 February 5, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: John V
  Another useless Trivia thread. Brian37 16 2608 March 21, 2016 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37