Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World's fastest camera.
World's fastest camera.
Yep. Capture light? No probs?
I must say that at these frames per second, it feels voyeuristic like I'm looking at one of God's testicles which has slipped out of his undies.
It's like we're not meant to be able to see nature working like this. Like Truman looking at the other side of the props.

Obviously they would've also done the double slit experiment to see what the hell's going on?
Maybe the same shit, if it's being monitored, it just acts like a particle. Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: World's fastest camera.
Totally blown away.
They are just showing off!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

schlomo
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Amazing!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Did it break the Land speed record?

/obscure
Shit like this, is why I still hold out hope for my species. THANKS FOR POSTING THAT. That was fucking awesome!

(March 31, 2019 at 12:04 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Did it break the Land speed record?

/obscure

Um no, this was science, not bullshit daredevil Evil Knievel showboating.
(March 31, 2019 at 12:26 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Shit like this, is why I still hold out hope for my species. THANKS FOR POSTING THAT.  That was fucking awesome!

(March 31, 2019 at 12:04 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Did it break the Land speed record?

/obscure

LOL. You've never heard of a Land camera?
(March 31, 2019 at 12:34 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(March 31, 2019 at 12:26 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Shit like this, is why I still hold out hope for my species. THANKS FOR POSTING THAT.  That was fucking awesome!

LOL. You've never heard of a Land camera?

If you must know, I am so fast my wife divorced me. And you wouldn't want to see that on camera at any speed.
Confusednicker:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angel apparently caught on camera in Michigan! orthodox-man 34 3868 May 18, 2018 at 6:17 am
Last Post: robvalue