Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Republic Forum Hacked?
Atheist Republic Forum Hacked?
The site was down yesterday. When you linked to site there was either a 504 error or a pantheon page stating "This site is locked. Contact an administrator" . There was a popdown asking my user name and password to sign in. I was sucker enough to type those in. This a.m the forum was back up but the talk was of the need to change passwords which I sent a request for. One of the regulars seemed as if someone else was using his name/ profile to say things out of character for him. The forum is back down again right now with same popdown requesting password. I hope this doesn't present any personal trouble to.myself and others. My personal e-mail address is in my profile but not visible to other users.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Atheist Republic Forum Hacked?
yikes!! change all your passwords ASAP
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue