Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am just going to leave this here.
I am just going to leave this here.
And let you decide.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHB...66&bih=657
RE: I am just going to leave this here.
Sorry, what is it we're supposed to decide?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Whether to click on the link?
What do we decide? Whether or not a real exit called Climax is more funny than the fact that Kubrick named the camp Lolita went to Camp Climax? (note: in the original novel, it was called Camp Q, which is why I did not attribute it to Nabokov.) It's a shame I can't find a clip of the scene that's set there on YouTube. That said, it is one of the less interesting ones, and is pretty much filler so that Humbert can take Lolita for himself.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 31, 2019 at 8:09 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: What do we decide? Whether or not a real exit called Climax is more funny than the fact that Kubrick named the camp Lolita went to Camp Climax? (note: in the original novel, it was called Camp Q, which is why I did not attribute it to Nabokov.) It's a shame I can't find a clip of the scene that's set there on YouTube. That said, it is one of the less interesting ones, and is pretty much filler so that Humbert can take Lolita for himself.

Holy crap guys, this is the humor section.

I think it is FUCKING AWESOME that we have a town named Climax that forces a highway system to post that on an exit. How else are you going to get off if you want to reach Climax?
Such a refined sense of humor deserves its own thread.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

And this is that thread.
Go

[Image: %2Bin-hiwaysign.jpg]

Yourself.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 31, 2019 at 9:48 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: And this is that thread.

You two are just so adorable.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

And here's one from closer to my neck of the woods:

[Image: 500bong.jpg]

Because the weirdest name I can think of for Illinois is Wauconda, and if it wasn't for Black Panther, nobody'd bat an eye at that name.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm going to check off a bucket list item Won2blv 9 1547 February 14, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  What's your going to hell score? popeyespappy 87 4776 January 23, 2017 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Ways to Get Out of Going to Church Nitsuj 17 4515 August 22, 2011 at 8:31 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger