Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal!
Illegal!
So.much ado these days about illegal immigration. My family has a multigeneration  history of buying off the black market, running numbers, working under the table, drug use and drug trafficking. Seems that  my folks feel the need to draw the line at  getting here legally but once your here (U.S.) there is always a grift in the system!  I agree with that but dislike hypocrisy.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Illegal!
I know that is funny . Even more so when we consider your fellow citizens are far more likely to be a danger to you then any immigrant .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 7, 2019 at 9:15 pm)Amarok Wrote: I know that is funny . Even more so when we consider your fellow citizens are far more likely to be a danger to you then any immigrant .

Well, most, anyway. There's always one, at least.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
What do you know, the safest town in Texas is the one alongside Mexican border

So much about illegal crime crisis.
It's quite a shame, how humans divide themselves.
Why not just overthrow the Mexican government and make Mexico part of the USA?

(April 8, 2019 at 1:03 am)Little lunch Wrote: Why not just overthrow the Mexican government and make Mexico part of the USA?

What? Steal the rest of it, just like the US stole the other part? At gunpoint?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm sure the Americans would roll in with their tanks and the crowds would be cheering and welcoming them as their saviours.

(April 8, 2019 at 1:03 am)Little lunch Wrote: Why not just overthrow the Mexican government and make Mexico part of the USA?

They already stole part of mexico. That's why there are Hispanics in texas and new mexico. The US invaded mexico and stole huge swathes of land.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm not sure I understand why it's a good idea to let a lot of people come across your borders, who come from places that are so bad, a woman is crossing with her three year old kid, alone.
What stops the bad people from coming through?

Here in Australia, I sympathise with illegals greatly because their journey is all or nothing.
They have to make it to Indonesia first and then they have to, somehow, make a shitload of money to afford to be able get on an unseaworthy boat, and even if they make it here they're bound to get detained for periods so long that they develop mental problems and contemplate suicide.
Mexicans walk over a border, and while I also sympathise with them, I think there is a much higher likelihood that your illegals, compared to ours, might be up to no good.

But what I can't understand is how some people on the left seem to be saying, 'let them all through'.
Perhaps I'm not reading it right, I might not understand the dynamics between yourselves and them.
I've never met a Mexican in person, perhaps I'm playing in to the hype.
But surely there needs to be some common sense applied to who gets let through.

Or else maybe just open the borders, take over their government and run the country like America does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is it illegal to have multiple spouses? FrustratedFool 65 4247 September 23, 2023 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Illegal Immigration Lek 183 14605 February 15, 2019 at 3:16 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Illegal Immigrants RoadRunner79 149 19089 June 27, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Illegal Immigration Lek 8 1467 January 16, 2017 at 1:59 am
  "Hoodies should be illegal", sez party of "small government". Ryantology 17 5150 January 19, 2015 at 12:42 pm
  Make stupidity illegal bladevalant546 20 3536 August 28, 2014 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Solving Illegal Immigration: Labor Unions in Latin America! CristW 27 5895 July 26, 2014 at 8:14 am
Last Post: CristW
  illegal aliens Manowar 28 5210 July 5, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Losty
  atheism to be illegal in the E. U. nintendo048 44 9670 March 8, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  Workers Fired For Protesting Illegal Pay Scale Minimalist 13 4370 December 11, 2013 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist