Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't hand me that garbage!
Don't hand me that garbage!
Lets see if I can mimic white privilege. So my trash collecting company switched from Thursday around 2pm, to pick it up, which gives me enough time in the morning to take it curbside. But they recently switched it to Wednesday morning around 7:30am while I am still having my coffee. THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS! Next thing you know I wont be able to bribe my way into college.
RE: Don't hand me that garbage!
I have Jose move the bins to the curb the night before.
(April 10, 2019 at 7:51 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I have Jose move the bins to the curb the night before.

I am calling ICE on your ass! And we ARE going to get those Mexican countries to pay for the Great Wall of Chinese finger traps.
(April 10, 2019 at 7:56 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 10, 2019 at 7:51 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I have Jose move the bins to the curb the night before.

I am calling ICE on your ass! And we ARE going to get those Mexican countries to pay for the Great Wall of Chinese finger traps.

Go ahead, tell them Jose Cuervo is moving my bins.
(April 10, 2019 at 7:58 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 10, 2019 at 7:56 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am calling ICE on your ass! And we ARE going to get those Mexican countries to pay for the Great Wall of Chinese finger traps.

Go ahead, tell them Jose Cuervo is moving my bins.

Yea well Puerto Rico makes Rum! That's better Mexican booze.
Not really a big deal, that nice gay couple next door decorated the bins.
(April 10, 2019 at 8:15 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Not really a big deal, that nice gay couple next door decorated the bins.

What? LGBT exist? Shit, what's next? Global warming is real?
(April 10, 2019 at 8:23 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 10, 2019 at 8:15 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Not really a big deal, that nice gay couple next door decorated the bins.

What? LGBT exist? Shit, what's next? Global warming is real?
They were very nice! They said they were inspired by my street address and decided to put two thousand and fifty-five penises on my cans. I'm really sorry I said all those nasty things about them. The cans certainly are a point of interest around here, people stop and take pictures all the time. Blush
(April 10, 2019 at 8:41 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 10, 2019 at 8:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: What? LGBT exist? Shit, what's next? Global warming is real?
They were very nice! They said they were inspired by my street address and decided to put two thousand and fifty-five penises on my cans. I'm really sorry I said all those nasty things about them. The cans certainly are a point of interest around here, people stop and take pictures all the time.  Blush

And I bet they danced the "Can Can" when they did it.
Never saw so many ruffles in my life! And I don't usually like musicals. They knew all the words to Les Mis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cold Dead Hand Foxaèr 1 1346 March 28, 2013 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Darth