Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering The Barr
Lowering The Barr
Unfortunately the expected happened. Barr publicly gave the orange turd a blowjob. And funny how Mueller was not standing behind him today.

I love the bullshit excuse basically saying there was no obstruction but his behavior(Trump) was understandable. 

No it was not asshole. 

Imagine if Obama had behaved the same way, been suspect for the same things. I doubt Barr would have come to the same conclusions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/us/po...eport.html
RE: Lowering The Barr
If Obama behaved the way Donald Trump has behaved, he'd be lynched on the white house lawn.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(April 18, 2019 at 11:58 am)Divinity Wrote: If Obama behaved the way Donald Trump has behaved, he'd be lynched on the white house lawn.

You said it SISTER!
Kind of funny - Barr makes Jeff Sessions look like a pillar of judicial independence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 18, 2019 at 11:58 am)Divinity Wrote: If Obama behaved the way Donald Trump has behaved, he'd be lynched on the white house lawn.

Oh, sure - just gloss over the many, many scandals of the Obama administration.  Like the time he wore that tan suit.  Shook the very foundations of your democracy, that did.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 18, 2019 at 12:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Kind of funny - Barr makes Jeff Sessions look like a pillar of judicial independence.

Boru

No shit!

Sessions was smarmy on his social positions, but damn, that says a lot that even he wasn't willing to suck Trump's dick.

The irony is that when Barr was nominated, I really did give him the benefit of the doubt at the time. I was wrong. 

Barr needed an industrial mop to wipe all the Cheeto jizz off his face today.
(April 18, 2019 at 12:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 12:26 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Kind of funny - Barr makes Jeff Sessions look like a pillar of judicial independence.

Boru

No shit!

Sessions was smarmy on his social positions, but damn, that says a lot that even he wasn't willing to suck Trump's dick.

The irony is that when Barr was nominated, I really did give him the benefit of the doubt at the time. I was wrong. 

You need to get laid.

Boru
(April 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 12:31 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No shit!

You need to get laid.

Boru

Huh? 

No, I need another beer and a couple shots of coconut rum after what I witnessed with that farce of a press conference.
(April 18, 2019 at 12:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You need to get laid.

Boru

Huh? 

No, I need another beer and a couple shots of coconut rum after what I witnessed with that farce of a press conference.

Three oral sex references in two posts.  You must be feeling very constricted.

Boru
(April 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 18, 2019 at 12:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Huh? 

Three oral sex references in two posts.  You must be feeling very constricted.

Boru

You got me. I am desperate to be a rotisserie chicken.