Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Measles Epidemic
The Measles Epidemic
Quote:Measles Cases Are Up 300% Worldwide According To WHO

There were 112,163 measles cases in the first 3 months of 2019 compared to 28,124 cases in the same time period of 2018.

According to the World Health Organization, worldwide instances of measles have tripled from January through March of 2019 compared to the same time frame in 2018, The Guardian reports. The outbreak arises during a period in which anti-vaccination campaigns and concerns surrounding them continue to intensify and garner international attention, especially over social media platforms.

The highly contagious disease is entirely preventable through a two-dose vaccine, but the WHO has expressed concern about declining global vaccination rates for quite some time.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellectu...EOuJAQHkyo

Fuck anti-vaxers.

It is only reasonable that the health safety of the majority be considered above the silly opinions of the few anti-vaxers.
RE: The Measles Epidemic
I like it that some doctors are requiring vaccination's for all their eligible patients. Refuse the vaccination and the doctor refuses to treat altogether.

Get the fuck out you hypocrites.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm somewhat confused who you're calling the hypocrites there.

Grammar, am I right?
Those numbers have been rising for a long time in certain areas; areas where people don't have the luxury nor the privilege of being anti-vax.

But here in the U.S. -- fuck anti-vaxxers. I understand the "this is my body, or my child's body, and it's my liberty and freedom to refuse it." But once your expression of liberty encroaches on another's by killing them, you're no longer allowed to utilize that argument. Go fuck yourself. Maybe they should be charged with manslaughter.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(April 19, 2019 at 11:42 am)Kit Wrote: I'm somewhat confused who you're calling the hypocrites there.

Grammar, am I right?

Shaddup, I like you confused. 

GD otters, I tell you what.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The morons have " measles parties" to make sure their kids get it.

" Reason" - "It increases their immune system".

Dodgy

Raise some REALLY healthy kids ya dipshits -- have a TB, e- coli or anthrax party....

Jerkoff
(April 19, 2019 at 12:11 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The morons have " measles parties" to make sure their kids get it.

I don't know how common it was, but chickenpox play dates were a thing back in the 70s at least, when the vaccine was decades away. In that context, I can understand it - the only path to immunity was exposure and it's not something you want to catch as an adult.

As an alternative to vaccination? Fuck no.
Anti vaxxers should be vaccinated with a single shot to the back of the head.

Best cure for stupid.
Dying to live, living to die.
is it time for forced mass immunization through painful force again? shall I setup some bait to catch us some anti-vaxxers?
(April 19, 2019 at 1:29 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(April 19, 2019 at 12:11 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The morons have " measles parties" to make sure their kids get it.

I don't know how common it was, but chickenpox play dates were a thing back in the 70s at least, when the vaccine was decades away.  In that context, I can understand it - the only path to immunity was exposure and it's not something you want to catch as an adult.

As an alternative to vaccination?  Fuck no.

That's true, and IIRC the reason was because if one was exposed to chicken pox they were able to handle small pox better (as in living through it).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opioid epidemic continues unabated Angrboda 15 2033 August 6, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Aroura