Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sri Lanka explosions
Sri Lanka explosions
Quote:Multiple explosions have rocked the Sri Lankan capital of Colombo Easter Sunday morning, according to multiple reports.

Explosions were reported at churches and hotels as worshippers gathered for Easter service, causing casualties. Sri Lanka security official said 6 near simultaneous blasts hit 3 churches and 3 hotels frequented by tourists, according to the Associated Press.

A Sri Lanka hospital spokesman said the blasts killed 30 and wounded 283 others.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl...533020002/
RE: Sri Lanka explosions
Now 140 dead. But which nest of bastards did this? Sri Lankans pretty much don't give a fuck regarding religion.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
According to wiki the vast majority are, at least nominally, Buddhist.

Religion in Sri Lanka (2011)[1]

Buddhism (state religion) (70.2%)
Hinduism (12.6%)
Islam (9.7%)
Christianity (7.4%)
Other/None (0.1%)

Of course there is no doubt that this was yet another RELIGIOUSLY motivated slaughter.
(April 21, 2019 at 3:40 am)Succubus Wrote: Now 140 dead. But which nest of bastards did this? Sri Lankans pretty much don't give a fuck regarding religion.

Well, that's religtardology and religtards for ya.

The bastards all claim to be about peace, love, understanding and acceptance and yet ...

This is so sad.

I'd just left Mike's place when this happened:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike%27s_P...de_bombing

I'd been talking to both Mike and Dominique just before the attack about their lemon schnapps of which I'd drunk deep that night.

It's the anniversary a week on Tuesday.  

I'm beginning to well up a little.

Fuck.

This is why I don't care much for religtards.  Evil fuckers.
I don't know whether I need a bottle in front of me or a frontal lobotomy. Diablo
(April 21, 2019 at 3:40 am)Succubus Wrote: Now 140 dead. But which nest of bastards did this? Sri Lankans pretty much don't give a fuck regarding religion.

The suspects at the moment are Budhists but could be any religion really.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

How do you retaliate against something like this?  

If you do happen to catch who did it - and execute or jail them - they get called martyrs...

We need to do some next level shit to discourage these cunts.

I always thought car bombing would be good.

But not like you' re thinking....

My way - load up a bunch of C-5 cargo planes with brand new luxury cars and SUVs - and drop them from 20,000 feet on the bomber' s home neighborhood.

This will send the message - we are incredibly wealthy AND crazy...

They' ll quit fucking around once they get sick of BMWs and Jaguars dropping out of the sky..
(April 21, 2019 at 4:24 am)Editz Wrote: According to wiki the vast majority are, at least nominally, Buddhist.

Religion in Sri Lanka (2011)[1]

Buddhism (state religion) (70.2%)
 Hinduism (12.6%)
 Islam (9.7%)
 Christianity (7.4%)
 Other/None (0.1%)

Of course there is no doubt that this was yet another RELIGIOUSLY motivated slaughter.

Yea, bad sure, but Buddhists in Myanmar have murdered Muslims, and it wasn't like the middle ages were fun for non Christians in Europe.

Maybe not in 10 or 20 years, but if our right wing here in America get more and more power, you can expect things to get worse for non right wing in America. And the majority of religiously motivated violence in America have come from our right wing.
Trump tweeted that 138 million people were killed in Sri Lanka.

Quote:He tweeted: "Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/s...p-14441194

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 21, 2019 at 1:29 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Trump tweeted that 138 million people were killed in Sri Lanka.

Quote:He tweeted: "Heartfelt condolences from the people of the United States to the people of Sri Lanka on the horrible terrorist attacks on churches and hotels that have killed at least 138 million people and badly injured 600 more.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/s...p-14441194

Now we wait to hear Sarah Sanders say it was a typo.

Good grief...just when you think Trump can't say something more stupid than the last stupid thing he said...  it's a presidential "hold my beer". Doh

Sri Lanka · Population, total
21.20 million (2016)
About equal to the population of New York State

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 21, 2019 at 12:56 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: How do you retaliate against something like this?... 

You don't, you educate. But that will take a long motherfucking time.
Meanwhile mockery, embarrassment and derisions are having an effect on the Christians: 
Page one of eleven. All unsold.

Or should that be unsouled?

Once the fucking catholics have been humiliated out of existence then we can only hope the other fuckheads will cop on.

(April 21, 2019 at 1:42 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Now we wait to hear Sarah Sanders say it was a typo...
Uncountable?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Separate Package Explosions Reported In Texas A Theist 189 14162 March 26, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Stabbings and explosions paulpablo 34 3056 September 25, 2016 at 1:25 am
Last Post: c172
  New York explosions Cyberman 1 378 September 18, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist