Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Hit List
Middle School Hit List
Quote:Two Florida Middle School Girls Arrested In Plot To Murder Nine Classmates After Teacher Discovers Their 'Hit List'

The girls were very worried when they had misplaced a folder in the teacher's classroom. The teacher noted the girls were acting "hysterical" and seemed worried they would get in trouble.

When the teacher found the folder and saw the notes inside, the school's resource officer was contacted. The folder had labels saying, "Private Info," "Do Not Open" and "Project 11/9."

Inside, eight pages detailed the girls' plan. They had a list of nine students they planned to target, ideas for luring them away one by one, and even how they planned to dispose of the bodies after.

https://www.comicsands.com/two-florida-m...68d22425b2
RE: Middle School Hit List
Seriously they named their folder . They might as well have just put "suspicious " or "clearly a sinister plot " on the cover . Do these kids not have access to a USB ?or the sense to not bring their mass murder plans to class? . I  mean ultimately their incompetence stopped a number of murders which is a good thing  but still ...Stupid
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

sigh, schools these days... what are they teaching the kids? can't even plot a few murders properly!
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I wonder if I was the last one to get away with something like this...

Did I say that out loud?
Hey, we were going to sell that plot to Steven King! Honest!

When I taught physics, two girls had been passing a note back and forth during class. I didn't see them doing it, as I had my back to the class quite a bit while at the chalk board. I found the note afterwords. The next day I mentioned that if people expect to pass this class, they should spend more time taking notes on the lecture instead of passing naughty comments back and forth during class. The two girls were outraged that I had read their note. I laughed so hard I almost fell over. I told them anything I find I'm going to read, and if nobody likes that, there is a simple solution.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I knew a kid back in high school who had a hit list. He was a real weirdo. And I mean that in a "He's now on the sex offender registry" way. It was right after Columbine too, so it was kinda weird he only got a 3 day suspension.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
So, having a death list in school isn't something everyone had?

Mine was a couple of hundred pages long.

It's about half that size now.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 23, 2019 at 6:53 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: So, having a death list in school isn't something everyone had?

I'd plead the Fifth if I were you.
(April 23, 2019 at 6:55 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 23, 2019 at 6:53 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: So, having a death list in school isn't something everyone had?

I'd plead the Fifth if I were you.

And the 6th and 7th...
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 23, 2019 at 6:56 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 23, 2019 at 6:55 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I'd plead the Fifth if I were you.

And the 6th and 7th...

Ith getting a little tenth in here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26077 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5711 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  FB app hit by low ratings Foxaèr 3 580 June 10, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1101 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1864 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1334 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  School of Hard Rock Hotel knocks. Brian37 5 642 October 15, 2019 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No peace in the Middle East, Netanyahu forced off stage EgoDeath 0 338 September 11, 2019 at 4:03 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2627 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder WinterHold 9 1301 March 22, 2019 at 11:55 am