Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mood Condoms
Mood Condoms
Quote:Condoms That Change Color In Contact with STD Win Tech Award

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftimedotcom.files...=face&q=85]

Three British teens—two 14-year-olds and one 13-year-old—have proposed an idea for a new type of condom that could detect sexually transmitted diseases amongst intimate partners. The Washington Post explains:

There would be antibodies on the condom that would interact with the antigens of STDs, causing the condom to change colors depending on the disease…For instance, if the condom were exposed to chlamydia, it might glow green — or yellow for herpes, purple for human papilloma virus and blue for syphilis.

The proposal won the trio the top prize in the U.K.’s TeenTech Awards, and they have already reportedly been approached by condom companies.

http://time.com/3935464/std-sensitive-co...r-YJTCmhzc
RE: Mood Condoms
We all know that red and brown are already taken, right?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
huh? what about red and brown?
[Image: latest?cb=20100721025111]
The traditional mood condom just indicated arousal - by getting bigger....
(May 1, 2019 at 11:51 pm)Draconic Aiur Wrote: huh? what about red and brown?

Red = not enough lubricant!
Brown = you went down the wrong rabbit hole!

Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I definitely walked into that one
[Image: latest?cb=20100721025111]
(May 2, 2019 at 12:54 am)ignoramus Wrote:
(May 1, 2019 at 11:51 pm)Draconic Aiur Wrote: huh? what about red and brown?

Red = not enough lubricant!
Brown = you went down the wrong rabbit hole!

Dunno

1/2 credit. Red=menstrual
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
When I used to use condoms, they were pretty good at reflecting my moods:  Horny and Finished.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson