Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2020, 10:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's all about Us??
It's all about Us??
In my opinion, no:

[Image: NGC4921_HubbleShatz_4046.jpg]

APOD -- May 15, 2019
And without delay Peter went quickly out of the synagogue (assembly) and went unto the house of Marcellus, where Simon lodged: and much people followed him...And Peter turned unto the people that followed him and said: Ye shall now see a great and marvellous wonder. And Peter seeing a great dog bound with a strong chain, went to him and loosed him, and when he was loosed the dog received a man's voice and said unto Peter: What dost thou bid me to do, thou servant of the unspeakable and living God? Peter said unto him: Go in and say unto Simon in the midst of his company: Peter saith unto thee, Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And immediately the dog ran and entered in, and rushed into the midst of them that were with Simon, and lifted up his forefeet and in a loud voice said: Thou Simon, Peter the servant of Christ who standeth at the door saith unto thee: Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou most wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And when Simon heard it, and beheld the incredible sight, he lost the words wherewith he was deceiving them that stood by, and all of them were amazed. (The Acts of Peter, 9)
RE: It's all about Us??
Pictures like that make me feel very, very hubble.
Of course it's all for us. The universe was made just for us, so we could inhabit the tiniest fraction of it.
(May 17, 2019 at 12:12 pm)no one Wrote: Of course it's all for us. The universe was made just for us, so we could inhabit the tiniest fraction of it.

[Image: look-at-me-9he52j.jpg]
I can’t wait for the James Webb Space Telescope to go up.

I want to feel even more insignificant lol
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~