Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to?
what happened to?
what happened to minnie?

voloron

Alice

did they change their names or did they leave?
RE: what happened to?
Vorlon lost his battle with colon cancer last year.
(May 28, 2019 at 9:59 am)Jackalope Wrote: Vorlon lost his battle with colon cancer last year.

Really! oh no.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Shit I didn't know that.

Thoughts and memories.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(May 28, 2019 at 9:59 am)Jackalope Wrote: Vorlon lost his battle with colon cancer last year.

I am saddened to hear that, especially since I'm a cancer survivor.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Sorry to hear that..

what about the others are we not allow to speak of them?
Do you mean Minimalist? He was mad that he couldn't talk about politicians or priests fucking children in the face in his thread titles, so he went to another forum where he ironically does not exhibit that behavior. Initially, I thought maybe a temp ban for him was too much, but now that I see he's actually willing to censor himself, just not here, I've changed my mind.

Alice. I think there has been more than one. If you mean Sae, I think she'd just run her course here and moved on with her life.
I thought Drich was talking about one of our resident transwomen (who last called herself Violet) who hasn't been here since 2017.

And looking at Vorlon, it's strange that he apparently lost his battle to cancer last year, since his account has actually been on the site this year ( February 20, 2019 at 12:40 pm, if the Last Visit thing on his profile is any indication.) Or was that a loved one just happening to use his account?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I miss Vi
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(May 28, 2019 at 10:53 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: I thought Drich was talking about one of our resident transwomen (who last called herself Violet) who hasn't been here since 2017.

And looking at Vorlon, it's strange that he apparently lost his battle to cancer last year, since his account has actually been on the site this year ( February 20, 2019 at 12:40 pm, if the Last Visit thing on his profile is any indication.) Or was that a loved one just happening to use his account?

That was one of us scrambling his password so just that very thing couldn't happen, as we know he enjoyed the privacy of anonymity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever Happened To... The Valkyrie 8 777 July 26, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 3060 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Whatever happened to.... LastPoet 22 1737 October 10, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So that happened . . . Shell B 78 5138 October 6, 2019 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A postscript to "what happened to me" robvalue 264 22212 August 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What happened to me? robvalue 41 3609 July 19, 2019 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What happened to member awards 2019? Cod 21 3078 July 13, 2019 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Something Great Happened To Me Today... ReptilianPeon 2 991 October 2, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  What Happened To The Roo? Caustic 4 741 February 19, 2018 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion. Brian37 5 1574 November 12, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13