Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authentic Horoscopes
Authentic Horoscopes
[Image: 313201713410688499.jpg]
RE: Authentic Horoscopes
I like to write my own horoscope.  Here's tomorrow's:

Things will happen today.  You'll like some of them, probably.  The stars indicate you will eat food that's not particularly healthy.  Mars in Orion portends that you may or may not speak to a stranger.  There will be money involved in your life in some form or fashion.  Beware of petting strange dogs, falling down stairs, and wiring up explosives.

Eerie how accurate some of these are.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I gave an astrologer the wrong date/time/place of birth. She rattled on for 30 minutes about my future and character.
(May 29, 2019 at 8:16 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I gave an astrologer the wrong date/time/place of birth. She rattled on for 30 minutes about my future and character.

We had one of those fuckwits on the boards a few years ago.  I gave him my correct date, time and place of birth and he replied with a HUGE thread about me.  Got everything wrong, but that's to be expected.

Astrology really should be outlawed.  We don't permit profile for anything else, but these astrological bungholes are perfectly permitted to go about pigeon-holing people based on when they were born and nothing else.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They invented astrologers to give weatherman a chance to seem credible...

Tongue
I'm more of a fortune cookie kind of guy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 29, 2019 at 10:23 am)wyzas Wrote: I'm more of a fortune cookie kind of guy.

"That wasn't chicken."
I'll believe astrology when everyone born on the fourth of October is knocked over by a bus.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(May 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm)Succubus Wrote: I'll believe astrology when everyone born on the fourth of October is knocked over by a bus.

Challenge accepted!
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 29, 2019 at 4:21 pm)Succubus Wrote: I'll believe astrology when everyone born on the fourth of October is knocked over by a bus.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]