Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion?
Religion?
Stupidity,

quite honestly to blame for hate crimes and utter dissonance from reality. I love to be sincere and literal in my interpretation of life. Priests, pastors and rabbis are all cum stains in the scheme of things. Persecution is dumbfounded and insane and not only that it is degeneracy.
RE: Religion?
(May 31, 2019 at 7:26 am)Apex1050 Wrote: Stupidity,

quite honestly to blame for hate crimes and utter dissonance from reality. I love to be sincere and literal in my interpretation of life. Priests, pastors and rabbis are all cum stains in the scheme of things. Persecution is dumbfounded and insane and not only that it is degeneracy.

Are those voices in your head keeping you awake at night?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 31, 2019 at 7:59 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 31, 2019 at 7:26 am)Apex1050 Wrote: Stupidity,

Are those voices in your head keeping you awake at night?

Boru

I think he's receiving coded myessages from beyond the grave from Abe Vigoda on a radio made out of fermented yams and a broken VCR - while hiding in the basement of the YMCA in Akron Ohio.

But that's just a guess based on content.
If it wasn't for religious people, I wouldn't have gotten laid until I was 45 or so, many of them have very nice...attributes.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Religion, is neither intrinsically benevolent or malevolent. Like any other tool, those who wield it, give it power.

Yes, many of the most barbaric atrocities known to man have been committed in the names of peoples beliefs. But people have also done some kind, compassionate, and wonderful acts in the name of these same beliefs. Whether or not these beliefs are unfounded or even considered ludicrous to those of atheistic mindset, it isn't the beliefs that are the problem, it is humans. Humans are their own best friend and yet their own greatest threat at the same time.