Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God will provide
God will provide
I went and hit a few garage sales this morning - got a brand new set of AC Delco jumper cables $7.

I stopped to get groceries for dinner. A young guy walked up to me in the parking lot and asked if I had jumper cables to jump his minivan with a dead battery.

I almost said no - because I normally don't have jumpers. I probably wouldn't have - but his wife( girlfriend whatever) behind the wheel was a knockout blonde.....

I chuckled and said that he was lucky - because I had just bought a pair of jumpers within the hour....

He replied "God will provide".

[ pause]

I said - "You sure you want to go with that one - seeing I'm a militant atheist"???

He paused and replied " Or it could just be luck"......

There ya go......

Got his van started....

[chuckle]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lately, there has not been much need for me to provide my knowledge Foxaèr 5 1419 June 16, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Violent video games provide positive reinforcement to elicit violence in Life" ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2216 November 27, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical