Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016
It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016
Thanks, ASSHOLES! Trump already has 2020 in the bag in my opinion. Trump had his kick off rally last night. Welp, guess what was all over the news today? That very rally! And even most of the major networks televised it as well. Also, he's playing the media like a fiddle, why is it they constantly fall into his traps? Example: recently he said he will be deporting over 1 million illegals next week. What does the media not understand? He's bluffing and just throwing something out to his stupid base. Now since that is the case, then why oh why is that all the news is talking about?
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016
Should serve as a warning. But not covering it would be worse.
(June 20, 2019 at 3:26 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Should serve as a warning. But not covering it would be worse.

^^^This. Not covering the event would give Trump even more ammunition that the media are out to get him. Of course, in Trump's mind 'out to get him' means reporting what he says and does.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 20, 2019 at 1:27 am)GODZILLA Wrote: Thanks, ASSHOLES! Trump already has 2020 in the bag in my opinion. Trump had his kick off rally last night. Welp, guess what was all over the news today? That very rally! And even most of the major networks televised it as well. Also, he's playing the media like a fiddle, why is it they constantly fall into his traps? Example: recently he said he will be deporting over 1 million illegals next week. What does the media not understand? He's bluffing and just throwing something out to his stupid base. Now since that is the case, then why oh why is that all the news is talking about?

wow... at least one of you can think for themselves and can see the writing on the wall.
(June 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm)Drich Wrote:
(June 20, 2019 at 1:27 am)GODZILLA Wrote: Thanks, ASSHOLES! Trump already has 2020 in the bag in my opinion. Trump had his kick off rally last night. Welp, guess what was all over the news today? That very rally! And even most of the major networks televised it as well. Also, he's playing the media like a fiddle, why is it they constantly fall into his traps? Example: recently he said he will be deporting over 1 million illegals next week. What does the media not understand? He's bluffing and just throwing something out to his stupid base. Now since that is the case, then why oh why is that all the news is talking about?

wow... at least one of you can think for themselves and can see the writing on the wall.

Why are you still here, bitch?
Better there than here where all my stuff is

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
(June 20, 2019 at 12:45 pm)GODZILLA Wrote:
(June 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm)Drich Wrote: wow... at least one of you can think for themselves and can see the writing on the wall.

His dog won't let him back in the house.
Unfortunately, he makes for great (crappy) TV. He is the reality show president.

Unpredictable speeches, sound bites, lies - He has it all!
Illegitimi non carborundum
(June 20, 2019 at 12:45 pm)GODZILLA Wrote:
(June 20, 2019 at 12:39 pm)Drich Wrote: wow... at least one of you can think for themselves and can see the writing on the wall.

to tell you you are right!
At work.

I am rather glad that Trump's circus and monkey show are in America and not my country.

A pitty that Citizen Murdoch was,

(A) Deemed worthy enough to be allowed to become a national/citizen of said fair nation,

And that,

(B) The stupid fekking country he'd left let him back in.

Fekker's got to pass beyond the veil some time and make the world a better place.
MSM Media? Is that like ATM Machine?
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2080 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4522 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Does the media give too Trump too much attention GODZILLA 9 1270 October 21, 2018 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Jade-Green Stone
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2375 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Does the media love mass shooting? Coveny 9 1267 February 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Democrats: learn a lesson from the British Foxaèr 2 448 June 9, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Neither Trump nor Comey lied; the media is to blame Foxaèr 2 1313 June 9, 2017 at 1:22 am
  The Lesson Here Is That Not All Deportations Are Bad. Minimalist 13 1612 March 7, 2017 at 5:53 pm
  Trump: The FAKE NEWS media is the enemy of the American people! Aegon 147 23862 February 28, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Leftists tearings 2016 Cobainism 62 7397 November 29, 2016 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Aegon