Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've Done Every Thing For You........
I've Done Every Thing For You........
Yes, this is the unofficial Rick Springfield video thread, starting with "I've done every thing for you"

RE: I've Done Every Thing For You........
Another one of those damned Australian exports.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 5, 2019 at 4:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Another one of those damned Australian exports.

Boru

Some Aussie exports are awesome, I’ll have you know!

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
Don't we have a music you are listening to thread or does every singer/band that Big Bri listens to need a thread of it's own...with oh so clever titles.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 5, 2019 at 4:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Another one of those damned Australian exports.

Boru

I had no clue..... Literally until this post that he had Australian roots. 

Thanks Boru, now I can remind Bob(my late friend's sister) what she is missing......
(July 5, 2019 at 4:14 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

Boru

Some Aussie exports are awesome, I’ll have you know!

Tongue

Correction noted and accepted.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 5, 2019 at 4:17 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Don't we have a music you are listening thread or does every singer/band that Big Bri listens to need a thread of it's own...with oh so clever titles.

My name is not Trump. I have no illusions of being "big". But I do not back off defending my music.
(July 5, 2019 at 4:29 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 5, 2019 at 4:17 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Don't we have a music you are listening thread or does every singer/band that Big Bri listens to need a thread of it's own...with oh so clever titles.

My name is not Trump. I have no illusions of being "big". But I do not back off defending my music.

No one's asking you to back off of anything.  But there really isn't much of a point to all of these individual threads regarding music you like.  As has been said, there's already a thread for that.

Boru
(July 5, 2019 at 4:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 5, 2019 at 4:29 pm)Brian37 Wrote: My name is not Trump. I have no illusions of being "big". But I do not back off defending my music.

No one's asking you to back off of anything.  But there really isn't much of a point to all of these individual threads regarding music you like.  As has been said, there's already a thread for that.

Boru

There is a thread for every individual whom likes whatever they like. If there is anything about atheists I defend tooth and nail, is that we are not sheep.

I love ABBA, The Carpenters, Metallica, Queen, Thin Lizzy, Manhattan Transfer, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rick Springfield, ect ect.......

Start a thread you like for a band you like. It will be just like mine. Some will like it, and others will do what you do, and say "WTF"?
(July 5, 2019 at 4:29 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

It's not your music, you twit.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big squarish dick-thing in Dune? Gawdzilla Sama 26 1283 January 10, 2024 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  I did a thing. Sal 22 1181 May 6, 2021 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Every so often I post my fav song... Brian37 14 924 December 7, 2018 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  Horrible songs done right Kayenneh 23 5027 October 16, 2013 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  The most boring and worthless thing you ever did. Something completely different 7 3415 June 25, 2013 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Music - another thing I've missed... Mystic 33 7183 April 5, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  The Thing Cinjin 24 3674 October 13, 2011 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: salty